login

Author Topic: Build-a-Title  (Read 208274 times)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4894
  • Mr. Robot
Re: Build-a-Title
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2012, 06:43:14 AM »
Ah, see I was thinking of this one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNJdWWDkjOs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kNJdWWDkjOs</a>

Although I think I knew there was a possibility that there was a movie with that name and forgot to suggest it.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »
Yeah I've avoided shorts deliberately. I had to check to make sure that was the correct title of the film though. :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:49:31 AM by Tripe H. Redux »

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2974
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2012, 07:56:11 AM »
Teen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The Spot

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2550
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2012, 03:04:22 PM »
Teen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' Gold
FINE

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2974
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2012, 03:15:48 PM »
Teen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' Goldeneye
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:38:48 PM by Pak-Man »

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6749
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2012, 03:22:51 PM »
Teen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' GoldenEye of the Beholder
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3522
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2012, 07:18:15 PM »
Teen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' GoldenEye of the Beholderty Deeds

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2012, 07:50:36 PM »
Sweet SixTeen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' GoldenEye of the Beholderty Deeds
FINE

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »
Plaza Sweet SixTeen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' GoldenEye of the Beholderty Deeds

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2012, 09:19:59 AM »
Plaza Sweet SixTeen Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The SPot O' GoldenEye of the Beholderty Deeds Goes To Town
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2012, 01:38:35 PM »
I believe it's Mr Deeds Goes to Town...
FINE

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2012, 07:16:51 PM »
I think it might be time for a new starter title...

How about:

Miller's Crossing
FINE

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1262
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2012, 07:27:58 PM »
Miller's Crossing Guard
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4894
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2012, 08:58:41 AM »
Miller's Crossing Guardian

I think there's several movies with that title, but I'm going with the one in which there's a baby eating tree or something.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2012, 09:09:12 AM »
Miller's Crossing GuardiAngela's Ashes