Author Topic: Build-a-Title  (Read 209643 times)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Re: Build-a-Title
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2012, 04:18:55 PM »
I Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and Sensibility

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3540
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2012, 04:24:48 PM »
Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2594
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2012, 04:25:42 PM »
Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with Mussolini
FINE

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2012, 04:35:06 PM »
Waking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with Mussolini

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
Waking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle
FINE

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4959
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2012, 07:14:04 PM »
AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle

This is the Hayden Christensen film in which he's awake during a surgery in which the surgeons are planning on killing him.  Man, he got to find a way to cap this.  I think Needle is a stopper...

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2012, 07:25:26 PM »
AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hay
FINE

Offline doggans

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 453
  • w00tstock Photobomb is TEARING Zombie Wiseau APAHT
    • doggans.com
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 10:21:30 PM »
AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The Movie

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 10:30:55 PM »
Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The Movie
FINE

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »
Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2012, 01:04:37 AM »
Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHF

Edited to add the full title, which is what UHF was called in Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe - A fact that Weird Al hated.

(Technically that would be pronounced Veediot, which is also against the rules, but we let Garpbo fly, so...)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:08:06 AM by Edward J Grug III »
FINE

• Global Moderator
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2012, 01:06:55 AM »
Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX
FINE

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2012, 06:19:59 AM »
Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The Spot

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4959
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2012, 06:33:00 AM »
Spirited AWaking Life of PI Want Someone to Eat Cheese Withnail And I Am SAmazing Spider-Man Bites DogMagnificent Seven Servants' EnTransformers: Dark of the Moonrise Kingdon of HeaVanishing Point of No Return Of The Flying MisSilver Bulletproof MUncle Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Backeelah And The Because I Said So Big Red Dawn(s) Here Are Quiet American Beauty and the BeastMaster and Commander: The Far Side of the World According to Garpbo Talk Show Girls Just Wanna Have Funny Game Sixth Sense and SensibiliTea with MussoliNeedle in the Hey Arnold: The MoVidiot from UHFX Marks The Spot

I'm gonna say no educational shorts next time.  Only full length.

BTW, I'm stumped.  This might be a stopper.  BTW, no TV movies.  Just going to through that in there.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2012, 06:35:29 AM »