login

Author Topic: Build-a-Title  (Read 215442 times)

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: Build-a-Title
« Reply #3330 on: November 11, 2015, 06:07:39 PM »
You say Dah-lek?

Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2654
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #3331 on: November 11, 2015, 06:38:23 PM »
You say Dah-lek?

I do. Pretty sure that is correct too.
FINE

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5185
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3332 on: November 11, 2015, 06:42:43 PM »
Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2654
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #3333 on: November 11, 2015, 06:52:42 PM »
Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
FINE

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3334 on: November 11, 2015, 09:23:13 PM »
Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3335 on: November 11, 2015, 09:45:16 PM »
Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3336 on: November 11, 2015, 10:04:39 PM »
The Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3337 on: November 11, 2015, 10:20:47 PM »
I was sooooo disappointed by that movie

Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3338 on: November 11, 2015, 10:55:22 PM »
Speaking of...

Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3339 on: November 11, 2015, 11:01:18 PM »
Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3340 on: November 11, 2015, 11:15:47 PM »
Ride Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3341 on: November 12, 2015, 12:13:36 AM »
Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3342 on: November 12, 2015, 01:08:50 AM »
Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3343 on: November 12, 2015, 01:32:23 AM »
Ghost and Mr. Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3344 on: November 12, 2015, 02:03:58 AM »
Blackbeard's Ghost and Mr. Chicken Runaway BRide Along Came A Spider-Man Three Kings of Summer Catch Me If You Can't Hardly Wait Until Dark Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed