login

Author Topic: Build-a-Title  (Read 210905 times)

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5080
  • Mr. Robot
Re: Build-a-Title
« Reply #3315 on: November 10, 2015, 08:11:43 PM »
Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #3316 on: November 10, 2015, 08:15:12 PM »
Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3317 on: November 10, 2015, 09:05:09 PM »
Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3318 on: November 10, 2015, 09:17:58 PM »
School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3319 on: November 10, 2015, 09:40:49 PM »
Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3320 on: November 10, 2015, 11:23:59 PM »
The Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3321 on: November 10, 2015, 11:47:26 PM »
The Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3322 on: November 10, 2015, 11:52:02 PM »
Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3323 on: November 11, 2015, 12:50:59 AM »
'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3324 on: November 11, 2015, 01:13:16 AM »
On Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3325 on: November 11, 2015, 01:48:28 AM »
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Deadly G'Round Midnight Cowboy Way, Way Back to School Spirited Away We Go Faster, Pussycat Kill Kill Me Please Sir! Billy Jack's Back to the Future Part 3 Iron-Man With the Golden Gun Crazy Heartburnest Goes to JailBeethoven's Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel it To the Judge DRedd Eye Saw the Devil's Towering InferGnome Alone in the Dark City of God Bless the Child's Play it Safety Last Laugh, Clown, LAfrican Queen PIn Good Company You Keep It Quiet Roar Meet Joe Black Hawk Down and Out in Beverly Hills Ninja TerminatUrban Legends of the Falling Down to Earth Girls are Easy Money Training Dating the EneMe, Myself and Irene, Ireno 911: MiaMeatballs Part Two For the Money TOx-Bow Incident at Oglalast StarfighTerminator 2: Judgement Day and Night at the Museum: Secret of the TombStonewall-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (in His Adventure on Earth)qWake in Fright Night of the Living Dead Manos: The Hands of Fate Is the HunTarget Earth to EcCoca-Cola Kids Are Alright Stuffed

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3326 on: November 11, 2015, 01:56:29 AM »
The Wrath of Con?
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3327 on: November 11, 2015, 02:28:46 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wRnSnfiUI54" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wRnSnfiUI54</a>

Sounds right to me (and Khan/con sound like homophones to me).

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #3328 on: November 11, 2015, 03:25:13 AM »
I've always heard it as Karn
Scottotd on Instagram

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #3329 on: November 11, 2015, 03:30:39 AM »
There is absolutely no r in his name.  It's like when I tried to tell my friends "the aliens in Doctor Who aren't Darleks."