Author Topic: google timings in the readme  (Read 8283 times)

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: google timings in the readme
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 09:27:56 AM »
I guess that makes sense.  I wonder why the VOD would be timed differently than the solo MP3...

The mp3 that we provide is the same as the regular RiffTrax version - complete with intro. This is provided as a courtesy to people who want  to make their own versions of the VOD.

Offline Conor

• Yardstick
  • Global Moderator
  • Liked: 89
    • conorlastowka.com
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:28 AM »
I guess that makes sense.  I wonder why the VOD would be timed differently than the solo MP3...

The mp3 that we provide is the same as the regular RiffTrax version - complete with intro. This is provided as a courtesy to people who want  to make their own versions of the VOD.

Both of them.

I believe he was saying that he bought the solo version of mike's commentary that is on the site as a RiffTrax and tried to synch it up with the Three man VOD version, in order to make a VOD version that had both commentary tracks available, but the MP3 did not synch with the VOD.

Not really a problem, since most people will not be doing this, I was just curious how that might happen.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 247
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 10:27:08 AM »
Ahhh.. gotya. That is somewhat interesting.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
I thought guys used something else other than the Legend DVD for the RiffTrax Classic release of NOTLD?  Why release the solo track if it can only be used for the Legend DVD which already has the track.  The name of this thread is about google timings. I think you guys made sure the track worked with a Google video of NOTLD.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 57
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »

Both of them.

I believe he was saying that he bought the solo version of mike's commentary that is on the site as a RiffTrax and tried to synch it up with the Three man VOD version, in order to make a VOD version that had both commentary tracks available, but the MP3 did not synch with the VOD.

Not really a problem, since most people will not be doing this, I was just curious how that might happen.

Correct. Sorry for the long winded explanation...again I should have opened up a new thread to discuss this topic.