Author Topic: Turkee Day 2012  (Read 664 times)

Offline ramzy.darwish

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Turkee Day 2012
« on: November 18, 2012, 03:22:47 PM »
Is anyone planning a marathon for this year? I still have 'em every year, and actually pass on meeting family on friends, instead choosing to watch MST. That either says a lot about my dedication to the show or my relationships with/enjoyment of my family and friends  ;)

I usually try to have a loose theme for each marathon, and this year, I'm doing episodes I don't know "by heart". I did throw in a few favorites, just in case the ones I chose aren't exactly stellar episodes.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours: (times are CST/Chicago)
Time        Title
06:00 PM Gamera vs. Barugon
07:30 PM Colossus and the Headhunters
09:00 PM Pod people
10:30 PM Invasion USA
12:00 AM The Sword and the Dragon
01:30 AM The Giant Spider Invasion
03:00 AM Night of the Blood Beast
04:30 AM Horrors of Spider Island
06:00 AM The Rebel Set
07:30 AM The Phantom Planet
09:00 AM Outlaw
10:30 AM The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?
12:00 PM The Projected Man
01:30 PM Manhunt in Space
03:00 PM The Brute Man
04:30 PM Danger!! Death Ray
06:00 PM Master ninja i
07:30 PM Moon zero two
09:00 PM Agent for H.A.R.M.
10:30 PM Space mutiny

See if you can guess which are which  :D

This is the first year I'm not ending with Mitchell. Last year, I actually spliced in the Turkey day bumpers off of DAP Central, but that was a lot of work for little payback.

For a few years, I've spliced in Rifftrax shorts to make up for the half hour lost on commercials, but this year, I just went for 20 episodes to make it come out to the full 30 hours.

I use XBMC, so I just copied the episodes into a folder and numbered 'em in the order shown above, then at 6pm, I'll just say "play from here" on the folder, and we'll be off!

Am I showing how pathetic I am?

Does anybody else have ways in which they have "automated" or streamlined their marathon setup?

Gobble gobble and Hi Keeba to you all!