Poll

To Riff or not to Riff?

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: The Amazing Spider-man  (Read 621 times)

Offline Satellite of Love

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 631
  • We Got Movie Sign!!
The Amazing Spider-man
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:02:22 PM »
Well they re launched spider-man, so I guess it is only fair for Mike, Kevin and Bill to riff it as well. I hope they do it too, because it just came out like a day or 2 ago. What do you guys think?

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: The Amazing Spider-man
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
I think they are getting kind of burned out on the superhero movies. They are going to be doing Avengers, but I kind of doubt they will do all that many more. I think every superhero/comic book movie, good or bad, is inherantly riffable, so long as it's taking itself seriously. But I don't think this particular one is more or less riffable than others. So I'd rather see them branch out in different genres.

Offline seanraaron

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 05:12:37 AM »
I second these. Just bought them on sale in iTunes, two for 8 quid as I thought maybe it was just people (like me) who were sore about not getting another Sam Raimi one that were slagging them, but no. Having riffs would make owning them less heartbreaking.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 01:20:27 PM »
I second these. Just bought them on sale in iTunes, two for 8 quid as I thought maybe it was just people (like me) who were sore about not getting another Sam Raimi one that were slagging them, but no. Having riffs would make owning them less heartbreaking.
Rifftrax never ended up doing this, but FireRiffs did:
https://gumroad.com/l/FireRiffsSpiderman