Author Topic: Talking RiffTrax!!  (Read 6741 times)

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
Re: Talking RiffTrax!!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 08:43:26 PM »
...so why do Kevin and Bill vacation together?

That was probably shot when they were on last years JoCo Cruise Crazy.

I don't know what that is, but I just assumed they were on some open house cruise thing in San Diego harbor  ;) and Mike was filming.
Please enjoy the official LMD Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/v/0yID8Xb7qKM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

And buy my first riff of The Return of Chandu, Chapter 11 and all the Chandu iriffs or I will never "like" your re-authoring posts again.

Offline RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked:
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
...so why do Kevin and Bill vacation together?

That was probably shot when they were on last years JoCo Cruise Crazy.

I don't know what that is, but I just assumed they were on some open house cruise thing in San Diego harbor  ;) and Mike was filming.

I've never looked closely at it (because I can't afford to go and don't want to be depressed about it) but its basically a cruise organized by Jonathan Colton (the musical guest on the Plan 9 Rifftrax Live if you don't know the name off-hand) where you get to go and sail with talented musicians, comedians, and musical comedians.  Think kinda like a wOOtstock on the high seas.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 09:48:31 PM »
I so want to go on one: http://jococruisecrazy.com/
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 10:45:13 PM »
It looks fun. I wish I could even come close to affording something like that.
Please enjoy the official LMD Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/v/0yID8Xb7qKM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

And buy my first riff of The Return of Chandu, Chapter 11 and all the Chandu iriffs or I will never "like" your re-authoring posts again.

Offline doggans

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
  • w00tstock Photobomb is TEARING Zombie Wiseau APAHT
    • doggans.com
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »
I've basically spent every year since the inaugural JoCo Cruise Crazy depressed that I can't afford JoCo Cruise Crazy.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 06:50:35 AM »
I get a "video does not exist" error.  Did Rifftrax make you remove the videos?  :rimshot:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 07:22:59 AM »
Some reason they pulled some down. I updated the first post and added a couple that were missed like the Avengers!!
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 07:55:44 AM »
Thank you, TV's Torso!  Wow, that's impressively fast moderating.   I appreciate it!  :highfive:
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

soguru

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 09:07:09 PM »
I'm in the middle of watching ROTOR. Lots of Laughs per minute, or as I call them... LOLPM.

soguru

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2015, 10:43:17 PM »
As obsessed as I am with watching ROTOR lately, there has been a recurring thought in my head I just can't get out of there and I have to tell everyone about it because it makes me giggle uncontrollably. Okay, so the song in the movie with the lyrics "Are we takin' a chance on love?" is playing, while footage of the guy backing down from Coldyron after his request to get him down to the range pathetically fails and plays in an endless loop while his mouth is gaping open like "WHAAAAA?!". I know it's silly, but that's what I laugh at and that's my unique little quirky, silly little thing thing.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 01:11:33 AM »
I'm going to have to watch ROTOR again.  You seem to be having a lot of fun with it.  :)
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

soguru

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 02:14:00 AM »
I'm going to have to watch ROTOR again.  You seem to be having a lot of fun with it.  :)
Damn right. There are some Riffed movies I have a hard time watching repeatadly, but Rotor is one of those... very rare cases where I can watch it again and again and again and again. I'm not kidding, I am completely amazed and endlessly fascinated by the film. I think it feels a LOT like a classic MST3K episode.