login

Author Topic: Oblivion (2013) needs to get the Riffing treatment!  (Read 884 times)

Offline rifftraxnator

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 2
Oblivion (2013) needs to get the Riffing treatment!
« on: May 21, 2013, 04:00:46 PM »
I love Tom Cruise but he he actually overacted here for once :-\ and the plot couldn't had been more predictable for a summer SciFi-Action blockbuster.

I tried enjoying it on a mindless manner but the character development was so non-existent and dialogue was distractingly horrific that even on that level, it was pointless. Amazing how so many critics are just enjoying it for the visuals alone when they've been really harsh on similar but better acknowledged films in the past.

I also am surprised at how nice RiffTrax has been towards Mr. Cruise. Most other comedians who like him tend to jump on the bandwagon and yet you don't hear anything bad from them about it, they only roast movies like Top Gun and that's it.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5185
  • Mr. Robot
Re: Oblivion (2013) needs to get the Riffing treatment!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 04:09:11 PM »
Please do not put suggestions in the COMING SOON board.  We have an entire suggestion board that this post is appropriate for.

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 630
Re: Oblivion (2013) needs to get the Riffing treatment!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 04:37:47 PM »
Moved.
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.