login

Poll

Given my pick of the Disney princesses, I would:

Plow Snow White
Show Cinderella a real royal ball
Hit dat Sleeping Booty
Get some tail from Ariel
Get some leg from Ariel (for those not comfortable with inter-species dating)
Make the "beast with two backs" with Belle
Jism in Jasmine
Poke-ahontas
Mu-lan!
Mu-man! (Mulan dressed as a dude)

Author Topic: Which Disney Princess Would You "Give the Royal Scepter"?  (Read 41564 times)

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3180
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Which Disney Princess Would You "Give the Royal Scepter"?
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »
Mu-Man has overtaken Fish-Ariel. Apparantly, we're more accepting of cross-dressers than we are of fish-people. I THINK that's a positive sign. :^)

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2007, 01:51:08 PM »
its not my fault no one wanted to get it "on track".  i have made it a habit to derail threads and this one is no different ;)

a fish person wouldnt have the proper equiptment, to be fun. 

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
  • The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2007, 01:54:43 PM »
Yeah, while mermaids are inherently sexy critters, they are, in fact, "CRITTERS."

Which is why I wouldn't cast a vote for a mermaid. I mean, if they reproduce the way fish do, then that's gotta be the most BORING thing in the world to go out with =P

Hey ladies, regardless of what the menfolk have voted on, which Disney princess, do you relate to most? That might tell us a lot about you ;)

I'm sure most of us guys would say we're all Aladdins, simply based on the Aladdin character. Just curious, ladies ;)
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

• Compsognathus
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
so we are all starving theives wishing to be with someone we barely know?

I cant be more like the guy from mulan?  A life as a civil servant with a father who has some large shoes to fill? 

Or what about beast?  a Misanthropic spoiled brat with a heart of gold and a good strong chin?

both the cinderrella guy and the sleeping beauty guy are almost the same, a strong moral charectar who is searching for mrs right and will not allow their parents to foist the wrong one on us, and will bravely battle anything in our way to get it. 

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2007, 02:00:48 PM »
so we are all starving theives wishing to be with someone we barely know?

I cant be more like the guy from mulan?  A life as a civil servant with a father who has some large shoes to fill? 

Or what about beast?  a Misanthropic spoiled brat with a heart of gold and a good strong chin?

both the cinderrella guy and the sleeping beauty guy are almost the same, a strong moral charectar who is searching for mrs right and will not allow their parents to foist the wrong one on us, and will bravely battle anything in our way to get it. 

hehe - I was thinking more along the lines that us guys would like to speak of ourselves as adveturous treasure hunters who win over the princesses in our lives ;)

Rather than the more one-dimentional characters.
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

Offline LadyKenobi

• Big Montana
    • BlondeChampagne
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »
Oooooh, good question.

My nickname on behalf of several friends is Tink, because she's my favorite Disney heroine:  The first Disney lady to not wilt perfectly around waiting for some stupid prince to come rescue her.  She got jealous and she took action!  Sabotage action!  She fought for her man!  And then she came roaring back to save the day.  You could do worse than TinkerBell.  Plus, that's a kickass second job she has-- starting the Disney World fireworks every night?  That's outstanding.

But Belle is a close second, 'cause she reads non-stop and (I must admit it) I"m part French.  Belle status confirmed when I discovered that the sports mascot of my alma mater is... wait for it... the Belles.

• Compsognathus
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2007, 02:04:53 PM »
and lets not forget the king in alice and wonderland lol  who is like that?  totally dominated by a large matriachal charectar and who has no real authority in anything?

me im more like the other male lead in alice,  you know the mad hatter

My nickname on behalf of several friends is Tink, because she's my favorite Disney heroine:  The first Disney lady to not wilt perfectly around waiting for some stupid prince to come rescue her.  She got jealous and she took action!  Sabotage action!  She fought for her man!  And then she came roaring back to save the day.  You could do worse than TinkerBell.  Plus, that's a kickass second job she has-- starting the Disney World fireworks every night?  That's outstanding.

so your a jealous type of women who will not allowed herself to be scorned and will actively hinder the life of said loved one?

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »
Oooooh, good question.

But Belle is a close second, 'cause she reads non-stop and (I must admit it) I"m part French.  Belle status confirmed when I discovered that the sports mascot of my alma mater is... wait for it... the Belles.

Fantastic - in a previous psot I showed an admiration for Tink. She's saucy, she is! Anyway - Ladies, fess up! Which princess (or incredibly popular Disney heroine) do you relate to most and why??
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

• Compsognathus
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2007, 02:20:32 PM »
one could of course couple this with what disney song most represents you.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3180
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »
and lets not forget the king in alice and wonderland lol  who is like that?  totally dominated by a large matriachal charectar and who has no real authority in anything?

Not ME, that's for sure! :^)

It's a SMALL matriarchal character. :^)

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2007, 03:45:10 PM »
I'd have to say that I relate to Ariel.  She's adventurous and a dreamer.  She isn't satisfied and is determined to do what it takes to achieve her dreams. She's smart and inquisitive and doesn't take well to authority.  (I feel like I'm writing a horoscope)  That's me, always challenging the status quo and asking why it has to be that way, why can't it be like this?  I don't think I was really rebellious but I do try to shake things up.

Plus she has crabs, I mean...err...what?

I guess I relate to Belle too because I always have my nose stuck in a book but I think she also has some of the adventurous, strong headed qualities of Ariel.   Ariel seems to be more a dreamer though than a realist like Belle.  I guess I'm a little of both.  I can accept reality as it is but I do like to dream of a perfect world.

Talk about overanalyzing.

(I'm just kidding about the crabs part, gees).
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

• Compsognathus
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »
well lets see, beenie and tyrant and pirate girl and thats pretty much the entire gamot of rifftrax female thread posters lol.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »
My nickname on behalf of several friends is Tink, because she's my favorite Disney heroine:  The first Disney lady to not wilt perfectly around waiting for some stupid prince to come rescue her.  She got jealous and she took action!  Sabotage action! 

Sabotage Action would make a great band name. [/Dave Barry]

Offline MarkAndrew

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2007, 02:26:59 PM »
its not my fault no one wanted to get it "on track".  i have made it a habit to derail threads and this one is no different ;)

a fish person wouldnt have the proper equiptment, to be fun. 

She's got a real pretty mouth...Aaaaaaand I'm going to Hell.

Plus, most of the Ariel faction is inclined toward 'Ariel with legs', which includes everything a growing boy needs for happiness.

Leopold_Stotch

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »
This is the nastiest thread ever, besides, if I wanted to make love to any cartoon character, it would be Lois Griffin.  ;D