Author Topic: New Feature Length VOD "Brainiac" Now Available!  (Read 4919 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
New Feature Length VOD "Brainiac" Now Available!
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:00:28 PM »
http://www.rifftrax.com/vod/brainiac

Say hello to Brainiac, one of the finest movie monsters we’ve ever had the pleasure to know! Sure, he looks like the Troll dolls’ creepy uncle who’s no longer invited to family gatherings. Sure, his mask seems to have been hastily assembled out of found garbage and shower-drain hair five minutes before they started shooting the movie. Sure, he sucks brain matter through his ridiculous plastic tongue, then saves it in a fancy dish to be secretly eaten during posh dinner parties where he could easily be caught. Hm, seems like we should put something nice about him here to round this out. Well, he’s a very snappy dresser.

Back in 1661, a Spanish baron in the middle of burning at the stake escaped by hitching a ride on a passing comet, as one does. And now he returns, 300 years later, a shapeshifting monstrosity bent on killing the descendants of those who wronged him, via a series of polite social gatherings (this is the actual plot). Luckily, those who wronged him somehow only have one descendant each, and all the descendants still happen to live in the same town, and also look exactly like the ancestors he knew 300 years ago. What a timesaver for a busy Brainiac on the go!

Join Mike, Kevin, and Bill and let’s all get our pesky thinking parts gobbled up by Brainiac!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwTaWN-7saM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vwTaWN-7saM</a>
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Re: New Feature Length VOD "Brainiac" Now Available!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
I've got this puppy downloaded and making the movie, adding my my iphone, ipad, itunes.............yeah, I'm a geek.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
Downloading now!!  can't wait! The sample is great!
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline David

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 48
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
Three minutes in and wow, this guy's smile is Nicolas Cage as hell. Looks nothing like him otherwise.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
The guys smiles at the beginning are CLASSIC

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3861
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 09:48:59 AM »
Downloaded & watched last night! Funny Stuff! :D

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 629
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/om0ylL1sTQg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/om0ylL1sTQg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 01:36:01 PM »
Now THAT was great.

Offline CJones

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 737
  • 5000 deaths and counting
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 10:55:21 AM »
So, a crap load of people who all attended the same party at "the Baron's" mansion, for no apparent reason, get killed, in the same way, and it takes them the whole movie to figure out he might be the killer?... And how did he even afford the mansion? From robbing a bar and one prostitute?

On the plus side, the movie did have several attractive girls.... plus cops with flamethrowers.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 11:09:29 AM »
All cops should have flame throwers....