Author Topic: It's Time For GIFtrax!  (Read 809476 times)

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
Re: The Animated Milfs...er...Gifs Thread
« Reply #615 on: December 13, 2012, 11:45:35 PM »

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
« Reply #616 on: December 14, 2012, 09:09:28 AM »

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5185
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #617 on: December 14, 2012, 06:20:30 PM »

I remember that scene taking place on ice...

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #618 on: December 15, 2012, 01:35:04 AM »

Offline Relaxing Dragon

« Reply #619 on: December 15, 2012, 04:59:51 AM »

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 383
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #620 on: December 15, 2012, 05:56:50 AM »

I heard these guys show up at different games, but............ why waffles?

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #621 on: December 15, 2012, 12:13:37 PM »

I heard these guys show up at different games, but............ why waffles?

It's referencing an angry Leafs fan throwing a waffle on the Air Canada Centre ice a week earlier.

Jack M. — “Waffle Man,” as he puts it — did just that on Thursday night and he vows to strike again.

There were a few seconds left in another obviously lost Leafs game when the 27-year-old construction worker pulled out the soggy waffles he had stashed under his jersey and chucked them onto the ice of the Air Canada Centre on Thursday.

“They need to wake up and eat some breakfast,” Jack, who asked not to be identified, said in a Saturday interview, hours ahead of the Leafs meeting with Montreal. “I’m just trying to help them out with a balanced diet.”

The “diehard Leafs fan” said he didn’t throw the waffles out of disrespect to the players, explaining, “I love them, but somebody’s got to say something.”

Jack’s waffle-throwing escapade caught headlines across the city and some light, but perhaps slightly annoyed, reaction from the players.

“I don’t appreciate it, really, a guy throwing waffles at me as I am skating by,” Leafs forward Colby Armstrong said after the game. “We’re trying to make light of it in here. Throw a filet, throw a T-bone. Spend some money.”

But money is one thing Jack said he doesn’t have a lot of (they were no-name brand waffles) and hence, his fury.

This was the second game he attended this season — the first being a loss to Tampa Bay, he said.

“I’m just frustrated. I paid $203 for tickets to the game, bring my wife and that’s what happens,” he said of Thursday’s 4-1 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers.

Jack said it was easy getting the waffles into his seat, 11 rows back from the Flyers bench, but not so easy to get them onto the ice — about four of the dozen waffles ended up in the stands.

“The Waffle Man will strike again, I can tell you that,” he said. “If they don’t shape up, yeah, he’s going to have to come back out.”

But Jack said he hopes he’s not the only one slinging waffles.

“I would like for all the Leafs fans when they’re upset to do what they need to do. The Waffle Man doesn’t want to speak for everybody,” he said. “I’m hoping tonight there’s a barrage of waffles. That would just make my day.”

He created an e-mail account — eggobomber@hotmail.com — and Twitter account — eggo_bomber — to allow like-minded “fans” to keep in touch. As of Saturday afternoon, he had two Twitter followers.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #622 on: December 15, 2012, 01:51:24 PM »
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #623 on: December 15, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »

Telekinetic owls! It's the End Times!!  :gouge:

Offline Relaxing Dragon

« Reply #624 on: December 15, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »
If there's one sort of GIF I will never, ever grow weary of, it's Russian dashcam GIFs.

Another near-miss, spoilered this time ;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #625 on: December 15, 2012, 05:26:21 PM »

"Oh no you ahr-n't!"
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #626 on: December 15, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »

Much appreciated. :)  On opening, seeing it was cars, I could close it immediately without it running through.

But, though I appreciate it, since I'm likely the only one here who has auto-accident-related PTSD (at least the only one I can recall commenting on the fact), you needn't customize ['PTSD-proof' (like 'child-proofing', but for PTSD ;))] your posts just for my sake.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Relaxing Dragon

« Reply #627 on: December 15, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »

Much appreciated. :)  On opening, seeing it was cars, I could close it immediately without it running through.

But, though I appreciate it, since I'm likely the only one here who has auto-accident-related PTSD (at least the only one I can recall commenting on the fact), you needn't customize ['PTSD-proof' (like 'child-proofing', but for PTSD ;))] your posts just for my sake.

Duly noted! It is something that does concern me a bit. As I mentioned above, I am endlessly fascinated by those videos and GIFs (that country is apparently quite insane when it comes to driving), and I'll likely continue posting them a lot. Hence the spoiler (for car-related stuff, as a future reference here), since I figure it's nice for you, and easy enough for everyone else to manage around

Everybody's happy, like so:

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #628 on: December 15, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »
I have to agree with Imrahil. Owls look too intense. Fuck them and their intensity.

I love crows though.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #629 on: December 16, 2012, 12:54:55 AM »