login

Author Topic: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!  (Read 1422691 times)

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 441
  • Bowsette is bae
Re: RRRRRAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #20340 on: April 24, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »
From time to time I like to stop by the McDonald's on my way home after work to pick up something for dinner.. Lately they've been having some serious issues with this McDonald's like it being closed for supposedly people not showing up to work, to their debit/credit card machine not working to not having some items on their menu to forgetting items I paid for. I take their survey to get a buy 1 get 1 free quarter pounder and they didn't include the free quarter pounder! This may seem petty but it's been building up for a few weeks now and tonight I'd had it! :grr:
The survey won't let you leave a customer complaint so I called their 800 number to file a complaint listing all the above issues that have been ongoing for some time and they said they would send my complaint on to the appropriate department to look into it and that someone would contact me.. We'll see what happens.

I had problems with the McDonald's near my college campus for similar things. I went to the website and complained about it. They apparently forwarded that to the owner, because she got in contact with me and sent me two coupons to make up for it. On the other hand, I had issues with a McDonalds in Colorado Springs, and they didn't do jack shit. I think it depends on the owner of the particular franchise.