Author Topic: What have we learned (other than that mutants and zombies are the same thing)  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
I learned when being attacked by a 100 zombies, run inside of a small building tiny corner.......

Offline Joe Molotov

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 10
If someone behind you starts making loud groaning/gurgling noises, just keep doing what you're doing and don't bother looking back there.

Offline Machiventa

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 1
I learned that if your brother goes missing and you have a sneaking suspicion something is wrong just go about your business nonchalantly and try to get laid.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
I learned that if you find a drunken man attempting to murder an out of towner with a broken bottle, that's NOT grounds for an arrest.

Offline qlopp

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 3
I learned that T.J. Miller was a bit older back in 1984 than he is currently.  Wait a minute, that was Wings Hauser?

Offline Fuzzy Necromancer

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 11
I learned that somebody exposed to zombie goo who frequently complains of sickness will not turn into a zombie at the end, no matter how much it is telegraphed that he's going to be, because of ...reasons.

I learned that if your new girlfriend repeatedly pulls your arse out of the fire and becomes a valuable zombie-fighting asset, you should repeatedly insist that she stay by herself in a poorly defensible, exposed area.

I learned that heads of powerful chemical companies frequently pick up hitch-hikers to deliver cryptic warnings to them and dress and talk like Cletus the slack-jawed Yokel.
Love doesn't hurt. It kills.

"Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine."