login

Author Topic: The Rifftrax Forum "Online Yard Sale" Thread  (Read 15190 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3821
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: The Rifftrax Forum "Online Yard Sale" Thread
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2016, 10:29:13 AM »
I have 4 of these laptops I'm selling (all identical specs and excellent condition) if interested..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152305084937?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Hoping to have them all sold by Thanksgiving.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4624
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2016, 10:57:57 AM »
Wish I could afford one right now. :(  My laptop is ancient (has XP on it, so that gives an idea) and is SLOW, not to mention not powerful enough to do anything of note.

I hope you can get them sold.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3821
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2016, 11:58:55 AM »
Wish I could afford one right now. :(  My laptop is ancient (has XP on it, so that gives an idea) and is SLOW, not to mention not powerful enough to do anything of note.

I hope you can get them sold.
Well like I said I have 4 total so you have less than 3 weeks if things change..
I wish I could go lower but I'm partnering with my I.T. guru friend who's helping me out letting me sell them (because he doesn't have the time) and we will split the cost. He went through them and did a clean install of 10 so they're ready to go.