Author Topic: The Rifftrax Forum "Online Yard Sale" Thread  (Read 15371 times)

MontyServo

Re: The Rifftrax Forum "Online Yard Sale" Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2012, 03:59:55 PM »
I've got a CED player and a ton of movies that I don't need anymore.

I would possibly be interested in the movies if they weren't so heavy and therefore expensive to ship.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1513
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2012, 06:31:11 AM »
My wife is looking to unload a bunch of her Mary Kay inventory.  Pretty much whatever she has in stock she is offering 40% off (I believe).

So just throwing that out there.  I know this forum is comprised of mostly guys, but perhaps something nice for your llllllllllllllllllladies....  (They also have men's products.)

If you order something maybe I'll throw in a free copy of one of our iRiffs or something.  Or some other random OWC merch I have left over if it's a big order.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2012, 10:25:04 AM »
K1 knows wich way business is!

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4641
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2012, 07:23:20 PM »
[Didn't really have the mental energy for writing this, but seeing the boxes over and over again is a drain in itself.]

I have a ton of Maxell Gold, Maxell HG (high grade), and Fuji PRO 120min VHS videotapes (probably 70 or more total).  Most written to once and watched maybe twice.  Actually, three 7-packs of the Maxell HGs are still in the original shrink-wrap.  [I bought them to do MST tape trading before being able to switch to DVD and later finding 'DAP' for the last few fills.]

Does anyone at all still use videotapes that would want a bunch in basically 'like new' condition?  [I bulk-erased each one, so they are 'clean'.]

If so, I'm thinkin' REAL cheap (like: 10ยข each), plus exact shipping costs.  I'd just rather they get to someone who could use them (and stop cluttering my house).

If needed, I have a Sony VCR that I could also include rather cheap (though because it can't be shipped Media Mail, the shipping on it would be pricier, but still at cost).

PM me if interested in any and I can give an exact count of each type.  [No sense doing the work of counting exactly how many if no-one's interested.]

[I'll edit this post to reflect it if anyone takes any off my hands.]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:34:08 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Starman!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 359
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2012, 02:06:46 PM »
I have unused Ultraviolet digital copy codes for Harry Potter 7 Pt. 2 and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the Fincher version) if anyone wants them. Keep in mind that Ultraviolet digital copies can only be streamed. I also still have a digital copy for Scarface (De Palma version) which works with iTunes and Windows and such. If anyone wants the codes and instructions, PM me and I'll PM the details. First come, first served.

Edit: Deal complete
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:12:10 AM by Starman! »

Offline Tyrant

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 71
  • 2007-11 Satanic Humanitarian Award Winner
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
Attention comic book geeks: So Pak and I are clearing our house out to make room for the little bundle of joy due in a few weeks and we have an absolute crapload of old Wizard, Toyfare and other toy themed magazines along with a bunch of comics. I'm actually not looking to sell so much as just get this stuff out of our house ASAP so only payment for postage would be expected. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll do my best to send a list of what we've got.

Also for any Lord of the Rings fans, a friend gave me the Blizzard Games Combat Hex Balrog miniature which actually isn't so miniature and has frankly been a pain in the ass to store. It's still sealed in the box but the box is dented pretty bad. Also a freebie to anyone interested except for postage.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1513
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2012, 04:08:09 PM »
Attention music fans:

I have free download codes for the following albums/singles from Marian Call.

Vanilla
The Song of the Month Project
Got to Fly
Love & Harmony (Single)
The Kick Some Start Song (Single)
Something Fierce (2 CD)

I already had them on CD and got download codes from her recent Kickstarter thing.  So whoever wants them, let me know. I can split them up if you already have some of the albums or whatever.

I also still have the download code for the Damien Jurado B-sides. I don't know if the code has expired or not.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2012, 08:32:53 PM »
Okay ladies and gents, I have a near mint copy of MST3K volume 10.1, the original one with Godzilla Vs. Megalon, for sale, for $160 if anyone is interested.  That's about $15 cheaper than the lowest price on Amazon, and if I can sell it directly here, I don't have to pay their commission.  Any takers?  Send me a private message since I'll probably forget to check this thread regularly.

Offline Starman!

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2012, 10:36:39 PM »
^Oh snap!

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2012, 05:29:50 AM »
And, since I was in st Louis this past weekend for my moms 79th birthday, I got to give her the iPad that I got from K1's sale.  This replaces the one that she had that was stolen by a nurse that worked at her retirement place.   Yes, the nurse got fired and I called apple and they killed the old one remotely.

Fortunately, I downloaded the apps she liked, added her books on kindle , etc while at home as she was very anxious to play slot machine games on it.  Also loaded it with music she likes and about 500 old family photos I converted to jpegs.   I think she just about wants a giant lanyard for it so she can play slots 16 hours a day.

That went very well.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:31:59 AM by Bob »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5708
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2012, 06:30:44 AM »
Okay ladies and gents, I have a near mint copy of MST3K volume 10.1, the original one with Godzilla Vs. Megalon, for sale, for $160 if anyone is interested.  That's about $15 cheaper than the lowest price on Amazon, and if I can sell it directly here, I don't have to pay their commission.  Any takers?  Send me a private message since I'll probably forget to check this thread regularly.
Yikes! I am SO glad I bought that right when it came out! And I didnt throw away the disk like that sleepy eyed guy tried to tell me to do. Still waiting on them to release the MST3K episode with Star Wars like they promised.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2012, 06:32:53 AM »
Yikes! I am SO glad I bought that right when it came out! And I didnt throw away the disk like that sleepy eyed guy tried to tell me to do. Still waiting on them to release the MST3K episode with Star Wars like they promised.
Yeah luckily I got a burned copy of this in my archives 8)

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2012, 07:04:56 AM »
Well normally I wouldn't sell it and create a hole in my collection, but $150 - $175 sounds like a good offer, and I can take some of the proceeds and buy the 10.2 version.  Also, it may just happen some day that Shout can release a new set that includes the Godzilla movie and the price will plummet.  Might as well cash out while I still can.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2012, 07:20:18 AM »
Wow, the prices for those DVDs are just silly.........

Glad I got them when they all came out.  And glad doberman watches them 24/7.

Offline Starman!

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2012, 07:56:57 AM »
That's not a bad deal but I don't have the cash for it plus I have a bootleg DVD of the episode. I hope someone buys it though, Thrifty.