Author Topic: General Movie News  (Read 261050 times)

Kete and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6580
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: General Movie News
« Reply #2700 on: February 05, 2018, 02:56:01 PM »
apparently the dundee trailers are just australia tourism ads, not actual movie ads.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5151
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #2701 on: February 05, 2018, 07:02:11 PM »
apparently the dundee trailers are just australia tourism ads, not actual movie ads.
Yeah, apparently this last one spills the beans on that. I do wonder if the idea was to make these as a tourism ad, and also see how much interest there would be for a Crocodile Dundee remake.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Liked: 4158
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #2702 on: February 06, 2018, 04:42:57 AM »
It's sort of like companies that advertise products on April Fools and are all like "I mean it's not real... unless your interested, perhaps?"  Only for an entire movie.

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 320
« Reply #2703 on: February 07, 2018, 11:27:37 AM »
There's a snake in my boot!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xZNBFcwd7zc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xZNBFcwd7zc</a>

Offline Russoguru

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 152
  • "They belong here more than we"
« Reply #2704 on: February 08, 2018, 01:29:44 AM »
That's one of the best trailers ever... depending upon which one you see...  ;)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #2705 on: February 08, 2018, 05:57:30 PM »
Also, two characters who might be in the movie...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Online The Lurker

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3744
« Reply #2706 on: February 12, 2018, 09:10:41 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UqtFvSKhKmA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UqtFvSKhKmA</a>

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #2707 on: February 13, 2018, 07:51:29 AM »
Kung Fury movie coming.

With Michael Fassbender.

Suddenly, the world seems like a better place today.

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #2708 on: February 13, 2018, 04:54:39 PM »
Really? It damn well better feature an 80's soundtrack and "True Survivor" by David Hasselhoff. Seriously though I can't imagine a 90 minute film being as awesome as the original.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #2709 on: February 14, 2018, 08:38:38 AM »
Hasselhoff is also scheduled to be in the movie.

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #2710 on: February 15, 2018, 09:37:36 PM »
When I went to see Black Panther tonight, there was a trailer for.. God's not dead 3. No, it's not TECHNICALLY called God's Not Dead 3, but it's still the third installment in that particular franchise and... I laughed, at the end of the trailer, I just laughed and laughed because I saw Brad Jones' review of God's Not Dead 1 and 2 and... unfortunately it doesn't look like this third movie will take place in space. So the tag line will in all likelihood not be "In space, nobody can hear you pray", like Brad Jones had hoped. Sigh... instead of "God Bless Us", I want to say something far more cynical like "God damn us" or "God help us". My only hope is that some day there will be a company that makes movies that are intended to do nothing but parody Pure Flix films, in the same vein as something like "Jesus, Bro!".

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #2711 on: February 16, 2018, 06:05:28 AM »
When I went to see Black Panther tonight, there was a trailer for.. God's not dead 3. No, it's not TECHNICALLY called God's Not Dead 3, but it's still the third installment in that particular franchise and... I laughed, at the end of the trailer, I just laughed and laughed because I saw Brad Jones' review of God's Not Dead 1 and 2 and... unfortunately it doesn't look like this third movie will take place in space. So the tag line will in all likelihood not be "In space, nobody can hear you pray", like Brad Jones had hoped. Sigh... instead of "God Bless Us", I want to say something far more cynical like "God damn us" or "God help us". My only hope is that some day there will be a company that makes movies that are intended to do nothing but parody Pure Flix films, in the same vein as something like "Jesus, Bro!".
Everybody knows it's not until the 4th one that's in space.

Online RoninFox

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2345
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #2712 on: February 16, 2018, 04:58:42 PM »
Everybody knows it's not until the 4th one that's in space.
You have no faith in the franchise, this is going to go all the way to Jesus X.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #2713 on: February 16, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »
Maybe, but my question is this... How many movies do they need to prove God's not dead?!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #2714 on: February 16, 2018, 08:42:52 PM »
Maybe, but my question is this... How many movies do they need to prove God's not dead?!
At this point, it feels like they're in denial and just trying to convince themselves.