Author Topic: Gotta Catch 'em All!  (Read 23657 times)

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Gotta Catch 'em All!
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:37:00 PM »
Well I've had so much fun talking Pokemon in the Top 50 list, I thought I'd open up a permanent Pokemon Discussion thread.

Feel free to discuss Games, Anime, Trading Cards, Strategies, favorite Pokemon, Pokemon Events, etc here!

For instance:

Black and White Owners! Did you know that if you connect your Black or White to WFC Mystery Gift, you get the legendary Pokemon from the other game? White owners get Zekrom, and Black owners get Reshiram!

Also, If you hook up with the Dreamworld and enter the password ARCEUSVOTE, you can get yourself an Arceus.

Discuss!

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 09:04:37 PM »
Black and White Owners! Did you know that if you connect your Black or White to WFC Mystery Gift, you get the legendary Pokemon from the other game? White owners get Zekrom, and Black owners get Reshiram!

Also, If you hook up with the Dreamworld and enter the password ARCEUSVOTE, you can get yourself an Arceus.

It's pretty ridiculous that its that easy. Do you at least have to beat the Elite Four first? Or something?

Coragale

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
I don't like to use the wiruhless. People might hack into my game and give me pokeruses.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 09:37:02 PM »

It's pretty ridiculous that its that easy. Do you at least have to beat the Elite Four first? Or something?

Well the Arceus was a Dreamworld Promo where everyone got to vote on what pokemon they wanted to catch. Arceus won, so all you have to do is get far enough in the game to connect to the Dreamworld.

And I'm pretty sure you can snag the legendary pokemon through Mystery Gift right at the start of the game and pick it up at the local Pokemon Center.

Of course both of those Pokemon are level 100, so they won't listen to you much until you have all the badges...

They're also limited time. You have 'til April 6 to get Zekrom/Reshiram and until the end of May to get Arceus.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:40:08 PM by Pak-Man »

Invader_quirk

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »
I'm strongly considering buying White soon with some money I still have from Christmas. The hidden abilities are things my pokemans NEED.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 02:10:41 AM »
Honestly, I hadn't been really super-into Pokemon Since Ruby and Saphire, but Pokemon Black brought it all rushing back to me. I think because they keep all the legacy Pokemon away from you until the end-game. Until you beat the Elite Four, there's nothing but new Pokemon to discover. It kind of forces you to get to know the new guys.

Coragale

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:10:09 AM »
I'm interested in picking up the three DS variations, namely Platinum, Soul Silver and White. Platinum because neither Quirk or Bill have that one, SS because I never played those games, and having the updates seems like a great option, and White because FUCK Reshiram.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »
I found a gift card from Christmas and got me Pokemon Black today.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 09:02:44 AM »
I've still yet to wrap my head around all the online features to this game, but here's my friend code: 4298 8111 8688. I know you, Pak, are way beyond a battle with my level 13 punks, but maybe there's something else fun to do .

Coragale

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »
Here's mine: 1678 8805 8921. Mine are mid teens to early twenties.

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »
Michael Firman did a Charmander sketch too late for me to include in the list:

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 09:23:50 AM »
For all you Pokemon fans out there, here is the car for you:

http://gekgo.com/scooter_coupe_gas_scooter_trikes.html

Invader_quirk

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »

Invader_quirk

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:47 AM »
Bah! The Dream World is down until Thursday.  >:(

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »
Bah! The Dream World is down until Thursday.  >:(
F. Kreuger dislikes this