Author Topic: Top 50 iRiffs  (Read 99443 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5901
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: Top 50 iRiffs
« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2012, 08:55:24 PM »
Ronin Fox Trax - Star Trek: The Motion Picture
(Total Points: 89    Number of Lists: 5  Highest Ranking: #1 @ScottOTD)

The first movie filmed entirely in slow motion. A giant gas cloud/electrical storm thingy in space is annihilating everything in it's path. Unable to send The Ghostbusters or even a mediocre Fantastic Four, the Federation sends their most irresponsible captain (known mostly for screwing anything that moves) and his ship full of expendable crew after it. Somehow, this is the plot to a major motion picture, not the setup for a dirty joke.
After years of fanboys talking about how awesone and fun their little sci-fi show was, the rest of the world finally gets a chance to see what the hoopla is all about. And a collective "Huh?" ensues.

Movie most known for: Starting our collective nerd hard-on for bald chicks.
     William Shatner's ego finally hits the 60 foot silver screen, and it's STILL not big enough!

Noted riffs:
"Ah, finally, the fanboy equivalent of a Playboy centerfold"
"With the scaffolding as those annoying staples."
"Spock had more charisma in that episode where he lost his brain."
"It's impossibe to get lost if you have no idea where you're going."
"Spock block!"

About this riff:
Release Date:  November 5 or 6, 2008
Riffers:  Ronin Fox and DraCCu
Writers:  James Cruise and Shane Tourtellotte

The first Ronin Fox Trax to be available on iRiffs, released the first day iRiffs was open to the public, and still to this day RFT's top seller.  Overall this was the fourth riff I worked on, and I took on Star Trek 1 for two reasons.  First, I really thought it was the most deserving Trek movie for blasting.  Yeah, part 5 was an obvious choice and I loved the Rifftrax for it, but The "Motion" Picture was just much much worse.  Secondly, I took it on as a personal challenge.  One of the problems I kept coming up with on my first few riffs was leaving open space, especially toward the end.  I figured if I could overcome that problem on a movie with about 90% open space I could overcome it with any movie.  Really, that was never an issue with this riff, thanks to the huge contribution of Shane "Scrivener" Tourtellotte of PS Productions fame.

Random cries of "Spock Block" rang out all throughout the house for long after this riff came out, and every time I see the Vulcan salute in any incarnation of Trek it always pops back into mind.

Available on Netflix Instant? No.

Purchase: http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs/ronin-fox-trax/ronin-fox-trax-star-trek-motion-picture

Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO4M_Vmep04

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #241 on: March 10, 2012, 08:56:27 PM »
#3a
Quiptracks - Jurassic Park
(Total Points: 90    Number of Lists: 6  Highest Ranking: #1 Agent_Ispep, CJones)

A one sided propaganda movie funded by the Veloceraptor lobby and the gasoline industry. It shows that Veloceraptors are more badass than their bitter rivals the Knicks T-Rex, and that all problems really stem from greedy fat white men, not dinosaurs.

Movie most known for: Being partly responsible for the overabundance of CGI in movies these days. Dinosaur eating a lawyer on a toilet.

Noted riffs:
"You don't see too many three stall unisex bathrooms anymore. I'm more upset by the fact that those toilets weren't hooked up to anything."
"Bow down before Coragale, God of Boxes! May he return us to Sender..."

About this riff: Tracy lets all in on a secret to improving your love life:
    Jurassic Park was our first riff. Originally, before Rifftrax, Cody and I were planning to do "MST4K". Doctor Forrester's great grandson discovered Deep 13 (That was the second line of the theme song, BTW). This was going to be played by our science teacher, who was way too awesome for our crappy school. We spent the summer of '06 building three functioning bots. Mine, Ozzie Q, is my avatar. Cody's was named Pops Macentire, and was mostly made from a popcorn maker. The third was G6, which was supposed to be a prototype for Gypsy. It was pretty similar. I have pictures if anybody cares to see them.

Anyway, the track took a bit of a backseat to all this stuff, and we barely wrote on it at all. After hearing about how Rifftrax did things (a method we had considered and dismissed once already, humorously), we decided to switch formats and record an mp3. We came up with the name QuipTracks in the intro, and wrote as we went, going over one scene over and over until we felt it was alright and then recording it. THAT TRACK SUCKED, so we did it again a few years later. This was still before Rifftrax did the movie.

Last year, we decided that Jurassic Park v.2 no longer represented our current skill level, and we were cringing every time somebody downloaded it, like "they're not coming back". Since, as one of our free tracks, Jurassic Park was an "ambassador QuipTrack", it was important to us that it be one of our best. Version 3 is almost completely new. We cut everything that wasn't REALLY funny and filled in all the gaps. When it was done, it was something we were proud to showcase.

I imagine watching all three versions in a row and seeing the huge difference between now and then would be really interesting, but I don't think I can stand to ever watch that first version again. One of the most baffling things of my life was a girl I barely knew who watched the first track and sent me an email saying how incredibly funny it was and how all her friends wanted to meet me. That thing? Seriously?

PurchaseGET FOR FREE!: http://quiptracks.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=40

Sample: I couldn't find one.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:33:19 AM by Darth Geek »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »
#3b
Quiptracks - The Last Airbender
(Total Points: 90    Number of Lists: 6  Highest Ranking: #1 David)

Based on a highly regarded anime cartoon. But forget all that, this is an M. Night Shyamalan movie! Ang is "The Last Airbender". He was an Avatar, until James Cameron sued him and took his blue body. So all he has left is his blue "you are here" arrow on his head. Because that makes him easy to find, he is captured a lot. Many elements are bent, physics is broken, and basic storytelling is teabagged.

Movie is most known for: Penis hairdo.
     More expositional dialog than The Creeping Terror.
     Sequel baiting worse than Super Mario Brothers.
     Somehow making Tai Chi style movements look even sillier.

Noted riffs:
"They lost him already!?"
"What are they doing? They're stompin' the yard!" (a great riff on one of the goofiest things in this alltogether goofy movie)
"This movie had people running out of the theater for all sorts of reasons."
"The "You're not our usual Kibuki guy" riff got funnier each time they said it."
"I demand a turn on the gyroball thingy!"
"I wonder if they ever found the beef?"
"NO SPRINGS!"

About this riff:
   The second one we worked on while it was in theaters. We used a pirated copy this time, which was easier to work with than just audio, but it was really bad quality and there was actually some stuff that we hadn't noticed before when we got the DVD because the guy who filmed it in the theater wasn't getting the whole frame. With this one, Rifftrax released first, which allowed us to see the somewhat disappointed reviews, and that spurred us on. One of the things people mentioned was the lack of a joke about the princess' penis head when they first get to the Northern water tribe, so we quickly wrote a line for that... ("Impressive phallus--er PALACE you have here.")

We also watched the first season of the original show to prepare, the first 3/4 of which was very hit and miss. By the end, however, it was starting to get really good and it really made apparent how badly M. Night botched the adaptation. When Aang (pronounced "ang," not "ahng") enters the spirit world, there are, you know, SPIRITS there. Not ONE dragon. And at the end, when he activates his Avatar state, he becomes a towering water elemental and slaps the Fire Nation armada around like toy ships in a bathtub. He doesn't lift a wave of water over them and then set it back down.

Anyway. The movie sucked a lot is what I'm saying.

Available on Netflix Instant?Yes

Purchase: http://quiptracks.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=24

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:02:08 PM by Darth Geek »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2012, 09:05:09 PM »
Ice on Mars - The Lizzie McGuire Movie
(Total Points: 108    Number of Lists: 6  Highest Ranking: #1 LucasM)

A movie based on a TV Show. I think that was based on a book: Stupid Shit My Tween Says. The TV show centered around a vapid teenage girl wreaking ego fueled havoc in an American high school with the help of her animated minion. The movie really turns things on it's head by being centered around a vapid teenage girl wreaking ego fueled havoc in Rome with the help of her animated minion.
She almost got a writing credit because she once said "Hey, wouldn't it be great if you, like, paid for me to go to Italy."

Movie most known for: The oh so satisfying sight of a dweeby guy named Gordo getting blueballed.
    Thousands of years of gorgeous Italian architecture and rich culture, all culminating in a Disney jailbait picture.

Noted riffs:
Benadryl
The switch to the ‘real’ commentary.
Jaundice!!! - AWARD: Highest Degree of Difficulty
"I'm gonna' either diddle myself or vomit... maybe both." "Sweet! That is exactly the effect this movie should have!"
"She's stuck in exposition mode!"
"She squeaks a lot... does she have Tupperware in her throat?"
(Promise me...)  "...you'll lie for me in court."
"She is wearing pure, uncut Disney style!"
[Filmed in Italy]  "I keep looking for the Wolfram and Hart building."
"Who did the foley on this?  It sounds like a dubbed Gamera film."
The interplay during the entire 'choking up' sequence during the finale.
closing 'Thank yous' by the riffers: "...and a special fuck you to all the cartoon alteregos out there."

About this riff:
Riffers: Ari Dennis & myself
Written: Me ("Soap Box Derby" co-written by us)

And now, your moment of Zenmichael:
    So back when I thought we were going to be doing JUST Voyager, I looked forward to the riff of "Threshold," kind of commonly believed to be one of the worst moments in Trek history ever. My idea was, just go nuts with it, just do it balls-to-the-wall, NC-17, disgustingly overdone gonzo jokes. The perfect person to do this with, I thought, was my best friend, roommate,  and Jason's wife, Ari. She and I have the same humor and are just pretty much really like this all the time (check out the end credits' outtakes section to hear us just hanging out). Once I realized it would be FOREVER before we reached that point in Voyager, I started thinking what else might be good to riff in that way. I thought the Hannah Montana Movie might be fun, but it wasn't on video yet. I mentioned this to someone, who said, 'I think they made a Lizzie McGuire movie,' and I was like, 'really?' A little research later, and, bam! It existed! I remember this was incredibly easy to write, EXCEPT for the montages, of which there are MANY. This was probably the most finely honed writing I've ever done on a riff. There was the constant question of, 'is this blue for the sake of blue? Or is this also funny? And do I care?' I also paid a lot of attention to trying to refine the dynamic between Ari and myself (my kind of final idea was: Ari is dumb when it comes to everything ... EXCEPT sex. Then I'm the moron).
I always kind of assumed this would only appeal to a VERY select audience, and am shocked to this day to find that it's always kind of battling it out with Twilight as our top seller. People REALLY seem to enjoy it, which is gratifying, even if it is the least favorite of our feature-length riffs we've done for me personally.

Purchase: http://quiptracks.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=25
http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs/ice-mars/ice-mars-lizzie-mcguire-movie

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:19:43 AM by Darth Geek »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2012, 09:09:39 PM »
And the #1 iRiff is...

drumroll please...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kAAymwDvXeQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kAAymwDvXeQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2012, 09:11:25 PM »
And the winner...number one with a bullet laserblast to the crotch...is:

Ronin Fox Trax - Masters of the Universe
(Total Points: 112    Number of Lists: 5  Highest Ranking: #1 Artie)

A movie about a sweaty barechested musclebound man and his Harry Knowles troll. Driving around in a pink Cadillac searching for a musical spiky phallic shaped object. All the while being persued by an overly theatrical man made of bone. With no gay overtones.

Movie most known for: Courtney Cox embarrasing herself even more than Jennifer Aniston in Leprechaun.
     Gloriously hammy performance by Frank Langella as Skeletor.

Noted riffs:
"He pulled his acting muscle."
Chevy Van Ribs
"Zen dwarf bullshit!"

About this riff:
Release date:  March 13, 2009
Riffers:  Ronin Fox, DraCCu and Anais.Jude
Writers:  James Cruise, Christopher Wyer, Mike 5150, D.B. Barnes, David and Alissa Krottner, Andrea Krottner and Matt Hampton, @ScottOTD

Ronin Fox steps to the podium to accept his trophy medal cash award plaque food stamps satisfaction of a job well done, and gives his acceptance speach:

This riff was huge for us.  It was our first open submission riff, and we got a ton of great material out of our contributors.  It was also kind of a homecoming for me.  Since the first riff I ever recorded was an animated He-Man movie, riffing the live-action adaptation was like a sign that things were getting bigger and better.  It was also a chance to rewatch and old guilty pleasure movie and share with the world the absolute joy that is Frank Langella chewing up one of the biggest sets ever constructed for a bad movie.

Wanting to make this one special and get as many diverse voices as possible to go along with the various sources of the jokes, I decided this one should be a three person riff, which caused several problems involving only having one microphone, two good headsets, and a first choice of riffers including a couple friends who promptly dropped off the face of the Earth for months after I first gave them the completed script.  Luckily, DraCCu and Anais stepped up and saved the day.  The most interesting recording session came on February 22nd, when the three of us had to stop making fun of Frank Langella so we could go into the living room and cheer him on, hoping he would win the Academy Award for playing Nixon.

Purchase: http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs/ronin-fox-trax/ronin-fox-trax-masters-universe

Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYG4FFvDHk&list=UUpHOb6Z2q_DzGoTGDtI8RyQ&index=13&feature=plcp

And we have a special guest! All the way from Eternia! Evil-Lyn herself:

to congratulate the winner:

(click on the photo for the video)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:11:34 PM by Darth Geek »

Coragale

« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2012, 09:17:21 PM »
WOO! Congrats. I'm glad that Quiptracks is so well represented in this. I'm proud to be a part of something that so many people enjoy. It all started with a dream. Me and Quirk built some pretty rockin' bots, and wanted to do a full MST3k sort of thing. When we found out about Rifftrax and the like, we did our thing. Here we are today, with nearly everyone of our tracks voted in the top 50!

Thank you, all of you, who voted for us. Really means a lot. I'd also like to thank my parents, Carl Weathers, and Jonathan Hendrix for all his coachly words of inspiration.

Offline Artie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 293
  • The strongest man.... in the world!
    • The Film Monger
« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2012, 09:18:28 PM »
 :clap: Great job Darth.  And what a killer way to end the list. 
Yet another movie website - www.filmmonger.com

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #248 on: March 10, 2012, 09:21:16 PM »
INDEX TO ALL THE WINNERS:

Click the Film Title, and You Get Taken to Darth Geek's Write-Up
Click 'BUY' and You Get the Purchase Page for These Films' Riffings
NOTE: All links open in a new tab.

1    Ronin Fox Trax - Masters of the Universe   -   BUY

2    Ice on Mars - The Lizzie McGuire Movie   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

3    a  Quiptracks - Jurassic Park   -   BUY
      b  Quiptracks - The Last Airbender   -   BUY

4    Ronin Fox Trax - Star Trek: The Motion Picture   -   BUY

5    Turkey Shoot - Squeak the Squirrel   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

6    a  TreacheRiffs - Congo   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)
      b  Riff Raff Theater - Speed   -   BUY

7    Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Friday the 13th   -   BUY

8    a Ronin Fox Trax - A Nightmare on Elm Street 3   -   BUY
      b  Fun With Flicks - Laser Mission   -   BUY   -   BUY DVD

9    a  Ice on Mars - Twilight   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)
      b  Turkey Shoot - Spooks Run Wild   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

10   Quiptracks - Van Helsing   -   BUY

11   Riff Raff Theater - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen   -   BUY

12   Quiptracks - Lady in the Water   -   BUY

13   Quiptracks - Godzilla   -   BUY

14   Turkey Shoot - The Snow Creature   -   BUY

15   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Friday the 13th part 3   -   BUY

15.5 Turkey Shoot - Alcohol is Dynamite   -   BUY

16   a  Quiptracks - HULK   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - The Core   -   BUY

17   a  OneWallCinema - G.I.Joe: The Movie   -   BUY
       b  Ice on Mars - The Twilight Saga: New Moon  -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

18   Quiptracks - Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li   -   BUY

19   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Frogs   -   BUY

20   Ronin Fox Trax - Dune   -   BUY

21   TreacheRiffs - Lost In Space   -   BUY

22   OneWallCinema - BURN-E   -   BUY

23   a  Watchalong - Night of the Lepus   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - Signs   -   BUY

24   a  Quiptracks - Equilibrium   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - Star Trek: Voyager "Eye of the Needle"   -   BUY

25   a  Turkey Shoot - Fire! Patty Learns What to Do   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow   -   BUY

26   Spoony - After Last Season   -   BUY

27   One Man Band - Ice Pirates   -   BUY

28   a  Turkey Shoot - Scrooge   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - The Happening   -   BUY

29   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Gremlins   -   BUY

30   a Ronin Fox Trax - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - Mission Impossible:2   -   BUY

31   a  One Man Band - Mortal Kombat   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - The Forgotten   -   BUY

32   Riff Raff Theater - Die Hard   -   BUY

33   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Halloween III   -   BUY

34   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Children of the Corn   -   BUY

35   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - The Stuff   -   BUY

36   a  Quiptracks - Dragonball Evolution   -   BUY
       b  Quiptracks - Gattaca   -   BUY
       c  Cinester Theater - March of the Penguins   -   BUY

37   a  Blame Society - Star Wars: A New Hope   -   BUY
       b  Ronin Fox Trax - The Last Unicorn   -   BUY

38   a  Cinester Theater - Back To the Future   -   BUY
       b  The Talking Car- Incognito Cinema Warriors XP   -   BUY

39   a  Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Friday the 13th part 4   -   BUY
       b  Turkey Shoot - Hitler: Dead or Alive   -   BUY

40   Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Tremors   -   BUY

41   FilmQuips - Planet of the Apes   -   BUY

42   a  Ronin Fox Trax - A Nightmare on Elm Street 4   -   BUY
       b  Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Friday the 13th Part 2   -   BUY
       c  JC Walsh - Red Riding Hood   -   BUY
       d  Ralph and Rick - The Bat   -   BUY
       e  One Man Band - The Thing   -   BUY

43   Ronin Fox Trax - A Nightmare on Elm Street 5   -   BUY

44   a  Film is Pwn - Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus   -   BUY
       b  Just Andrew - Classic Commercials 1   -   BUY

45   a  Ronin Fox Trax - Pearl of the Orient   -   BUY
       b  JK-47 - Linda's Film on Menstruation   -   BUY
       c  Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Sleepaway Camp   -   BUY
       d  FilmRoasters - Zardoz   -   BUY

46   a  Riff Raff Theater - I, Robot   -   BUY
       b  Fun With Flicks - The Monster Maker   -   BUY
       c  Ice on Mars - Star Trek: Voyager "Pilot"   -   BUY

47   a  Animation Ripping Theater - Beauty and the Beast   -   BUY
       b  Just Andrew - Classic Commercials 2   -   BUY
       c  Fun With Flicks - Wasp Woman   -   BUY

48   a  Incognito Cinema Warriors XP - Bride of the Gorilla    -   BUY
       b  Fun With Flicks - Buck Rogers in Planet Outlaws   -   BUY
       c  Just Andrew - Classic Commercials 3   -   BUY
       d  Vox-O-Rox - Krull   -   BUY
       e  Cinester Theater - Nightmare Before Christmas   -   BUY
       f  Ice on Mars - The Karate Kid   -   BUY

49   Ronin Fox Trax - A Nightmare on Elm Street   -   BUY

50   a  Cinester Theater - IT Part 1   -   BUY
       b  Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Leprechaun   -   BUY
       c  Hor-Riff-ic Productions - Poltergeist   -   BUY
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 11:18:19 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Invader_quirk

« Reply #249 on: March 10, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
Congrats to everybody on the list. Having every QuipTrack that's currently available make the list is awesome. It was also great to see the riffs I voted for show up and get some exposure.

By the way, DG, that was a great use of your time at the con. :D

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #250 on: March 10, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »
Thanks. I had a good time doing this list. I'm glad you seem to like my silly decriptions and whatnot. It did take A LOT more time to put together than I thought when I volunteered for it (and when I was cojoled into upping it to Top 50).

EDIT: Awesome, thanks for the links, LucasM.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #251 on: March 10, 2012, 09:28:39 PM »
I hope everyone can get that link to the video to work. It is the first time for me uploading video.

About that:
I went to the Monster Mania convention in Cherry Hill NJ this weekend, and just happened to see her at one of the signing booths. She was really nice, and did this for me at the spur of the moment, even though she clearly didn't know exactly what I was refering to.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #252 on: March 10, 2012, 09:49:52 PM »
Thanks. I had a good time doing this list. I'm glad you seem to like my silly decriptions and whatnot. It did take A LOT more time to put together than I thought when I volunteered for it (and when I was cojoled into upping it to Top 50).

EDIT: Awesome, thanks for the links, LucasM.

Great job (as I've said before  :)).

You're welcome.  I actually had both "buy" options you gave for all of the ones that were available from more than one source, but the post got rejected because of "too many characters".   :P

In light of THIS POST, what is written in this next paragraph has been changed: So the links were edited down to: all QuipTracks riffings links lead to the QuipTracks pages, all others lead to the iRiff pages (with the exception of Fun With Flicks - Laser Mission, where I kept the Amazon DVD link).  I wish I could have kept both for all of them, but that would have resulted in the Index being split in 1/2, and that just didn't seem right.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 11:20:08 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #253 on: March 10, 2012, 09:51:52 PM »
Wow!  Just plain wow!  I actually lost track of Masters of the Universe there, and thought it had come up already. I was excited enough when I figured that Star Trek made the top 5, but damn that just blew my mind. Hearing Meg Foster actually congratulate us, even if she doesn't know what for, is among the coolest things I've ever heard. Thank you to everyone who voted!  I haven't been posing in here a lot, but this really has been amazing.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »
An inelegant solution, but just so they are handy for people (and since I did take the time to add them in), here are all the 'dual-source purchasing' riffings.  That way, if someone's buying a bunch from one place or another, they can choose which 'Cart' to add them into.

However, please see this post HERE to see why you should choose the option presented in the original Index if at all possible.

INDEX TO ALL THE WINNERS:

Click the Film Title, and You Get Taken to Darth Geek's Write-Up
Click 'BUY' and You Get the Purchase Page for These Films' Riffings

2    Ice on Mars - The Lizzie McGuire Movie   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

5    Turkey Shoot - Squeak the Squirrel   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

6    a  TreacheRiffs - Congo   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

9    a  Ice on Mars - Twilight   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)
      b  Turkey Shoot - Spooks Run Wild   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

10   Quiptracks - Van Helsing   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)

14   Turkey Shoot - The Snow Creature   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

17   b  Ice on Mars - The Twilight Saga: New Moon   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

21   TreacheRiffs - Lost In Space   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

28   a  Turkey Shoot - Scrooge   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)

48   f  Ice on Mars - The Karate Kid   -   BUY (via RiffTrax)   -   BUY (via QuipTracks)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:18:01 AM by LucasM »