login

Author Topic: k1 is headed for adventures in data collection!  (Read 2778 times)

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: k1 is headed for adventures in data collection!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »
My Doberman would love to play with you and you could get metal plates in your head like me!
Yes.. Be sure to visit Bob's Dobermanator >:D

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34:30 PM »
You might as well be a mailman.
\()/ 3~ \()/

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1513
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »
Well it's been a while since I posted an amusing story about the weird stuff I run into at work, but today was quite something...

As I was walking up to a house to do an inspection a truck pulls in the driveway & a guy gets out.  I ask if he's the homeowner & explain what I'm there for.  He tells me he's not the owner, but might as well be (he's the son of some elderly people who live there) & invites me in to talk with the owners.  I follow him through the garage & into their living room where he proceeds to pull out a handgun.    :speechless:

"Oh don't worry, I won't kill you. But I can't speak for the gun.  Let me make you a cup of coffee."   :o

I politely decline & quickly filled out the notice to leave for the owners.  Then he told me how his parents dog is a great great grandpuppy to the dog in Jaws & started rambling on about other things & kept insisting that I let him make me a cup of coffee.  I kept saying "No, that's ok. I really don't need one." and got out of there.  He said "I'll have them call & set up and appointment and I'll see you later! Bye!"

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »
But the coffee!

Wow. Glad you got out of there okay.
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline mattwnelson

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 543
    • Catbeard the Pirate!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »
Hoooooooly SA-MOKES, man. This job sounds dangerous and insane. Time to invest in some bulletproof clothing.

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 02:27:59 PM »
Was the dog a doberman? You know you're supposed to wet your pants in fear if there's a gun and a doberman involved.
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 02:35:01 PM »
Hoooooooly SA-MOKES, man. This job sounds dangerous and insane. Time to invest in some bulletproof clothing.

It can be depending on the neighborhood.  I'm not too concerned working in the city I am right now, but there is this guy who goes by the name of "MrTorso" that I ran into and I'm not too sure he can be trusted....

My boss is trying to get the contract for the city I live in, and I'm more worried about working in some parts of this city.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 07:32:11 PM »

It can be depending on the neighborhood.  I'm not too concerned working in the city I am right now, but there is this guy who goes by the name of "MrTorso" that I ran into and I'm not too sure he can be trusted....

My boss is trying to get the contract for the city I live in, and I'm more worried about working in some parts of this city.

Ha!

How close to my house was this guy??
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3179
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 07:45:56 PM »
"Oh don't worry, I won't kill you. But I can't speak for the gun.  Let me make you a cup of coffee."   :o

Well there you go. People don't kill people. Guns do! :^)

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 07:53:42 PM »

Ha!

How close to my house was this guy??

Just off Adams St.