When I first clicked on them, I was getting a 404 error message.........now they seem okay.
Yeah, that's probably because you clicked the links immediately after I posted. It's probably not a good idea for me to keep doing this, but what I usually do is:
1) Take the screenshots.
2) Move the screenshots to another folder on my PC.
3) Use a template in an OpenOffice document to make the post, which I copy and paste into Firefox to place on the board.
4) Post the menus to the board.
5) Copy and paste from the board post to my OpenOffice document containing the master list of links you see in my footer.
6) Upload the updated HTML files and the screenshots to my web space.
Because of this order of tasks, there's always a time of about 5-10 minutes immediately after the posting that the links don't actually work. I generally don't expect that someone is going to see them that quickly, and I'll get the screenshots up before anyone notices.