login

Author Topic: Loc: Top 54 Fictional Crushes Countdown  (Read 57095 times)

Invader_quirk

Re: Loc: Top 54 Fictional Crushes Countdown
« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2012, 07:16:28 PM »

#12 Samus Aran
Dislikes:
Motherbrain RIDLEY
Probably more accurate, what with him torturing and killing Samus' parents in front of her as a child and destroying her home.

I don't know why you wouldn't. It's not "comic book characters you want to fuck."
It's not any character "you want to fuck". That applies to no characters on my list. It's fictional crushes...

Anyway, I didn't want my list to end up basically being celebrity crushes, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's actually Pam's character I'm attracted to, not just Jenna Fischer.

#11 San

My list is seeing lots of action all of a sudden. Also, that picture is hanging in our living room.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:18:18 PM by Invader_quirk »

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5910
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »
That's it for tonight.  Sorry I haven't been doing the pin ups.  I'll do a few tomorrow, but I must go to bed soon.

Tomorrow: Spoiler alert: all women (sorry anias)
Also I think there is potential controversy in #6 but I think I know how to douse that fire and make everyone happy.  I won't start posting till tomorrow afternoon, so see you then.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2012, 07:20:37 PM »
Also I think there is potential controversy in #6 but I think I know how to douse that fire and make everyone happy.

I'll begin angering up in advance.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
I like Dawn better.

Dawn isn't as clever as Pam, and isn't nearly as attractive.

Well different strokes...

Oh and all of my crushes are of the "spending some time getting naked and sweaty with this character would be fun" variety. :)

That's the only definition I've ever used for a crush, real or fictional.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
You say this like it's a revelation, and like it isn't how the rest of us did our lists of "reals" (which I imagine is your denigratory term for people who aren't drawn).  I had characters from all sorts of media, but I'm vaguely annoyed that you keep implying that it's somehow wrong to use characters who are portrayed by actors and actresses, as if we can't make the distinction between the character and the portrayer.

I didn't say anything like a revelation. It was my personal choice. I'm passing no judgement. I chose to do that because if they are not portrayed by an actor, every aspect of them is fictional. I felt that was more appropriate for a list of fictional characters.

Coragale

« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2012, 07:28:48 PM »
Bam Bam, thank you Pam

Really don't like this character, and my first real loss of faith in you folks. Annoys the hell out of me. I hate Jim, too. Boring characters in my opinion.

Jenna Fischer's a 7.5 out of ten, though. She got bumped down a point for being Pam.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2012, 07:32:09 PM »
Bam Bam, thank you Pam

Really don't like this character, and my first real loss of faith in you folks. Annoys the hell out of me. I hate Jim, too. Boring characters in my opinion.

Jenna Fischer's a 7.5 out of ten, though. She got bumped down a point for being Pam.

>:( You shut up, sir.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6258
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »
Bam Bam, thank you Pam

But...he is God of Boxes!

Invader_quirk

« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2012, 07:36:25 PM »
But...he is God of Boxes!

If you insult Pam, I don't care if you are the God of Boxes, I'm going to kick the packing peanuts outta ya!

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
I like Dawn better.

Dawn isn't as clever as Pam, and isn't nearly as attractive.

Well different strokes...

Oh and all of my crushes are of the "spending some time getting naked and sweaty with this character would be fun" variety. :)

That's the only definition I've ever used for a crush, real or fictional.

We'll mine's all over the place in that department.  As it gets closer to the top, it gets less shallow and "I wish I could date this person or failing that, we could be super-best friends."  I'm actually not all that interested in Death sexually (feel free to take out of context), but she seems like the most fun person ever.  Actually, I remember when first reading Sandman, she struck me as sort of an idealized version of an Aunt I had who was a strong fun city girl.  I haven't seen her in forever though, I hope she's doing OK.

Death seems like someone you want to go on a road trip with and do all the cool things there are to do in town.  She is sexy, but I get less of a sense of "horizontal fun" and more of a sense of "man, I hope she likes me."  And of course she would.  She's known me since the day I was born.  Just like you.

Unless his list matches somebody else's, I don't think this is any sort of foul play. I think it's just some lurker whose opinion we don't really care about.

Nope, not really.  I'll post it myself if he doesn't come forward later.

Also, I can't think about the term lurker without thinking of this cartoon.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail129.html

Coragale

« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2012, 07:42:34 PM »
Bam Bam, thank you Pam

Well she's certainly no CARTOON PONY, so you have us there.

Actually, I didn't include any ponies. I love them, but not interested in boning them.

And Bog, you don't have the BOXCUTTERS.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
I don't have any ponies either, but there was a lot of pressure to pretend you're the opposite gender/gay while making the list, so I don't see why pretending you're a pony is much weirder than that.

Ok, it's a LITTLE weirder.

Coragale

« Reply #237 on: February 18, 2012, 07:50:38 PM »
I don't have any ponies either, but there was a lot of pressure to pretend you're the opposite gender/gay while making the list, so I don't see why pretending you're a pony is much weirder than that.

Nah, you just have to think outside the box and in a bigger box.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2012, 07:50:54 PM »
Bam Bam, thank you Pam

Well she's certainly no CARTOON PONY, so you have us there.

Actually, I didn't include any ponies. I love them, but not interested in boning them.
Fair enough I suppose.  I neither love nor want to bone them.

What about enter into a business relationship with them.  If you where going to start a roofing company, having a pony with the power of flight would have it's advantages.

Wait, what? I just included a dude whom I find really intriguing.  Doesn't mean I'm marching in this year's pride parade.

What about marching in a shame parade, where sullen guy people are trotted out in closets.

I'm full of alternative options tonight.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2012, 07:53:47 PM »

Nah, you just have to think outside the box and in a bigger box.

That sounds chillingly familiar.