login

Author Topic: Intro Video  (Read 2485 times)

Danecho1967

Intro Video
« on: February 04, 2012, 11:56:39 PM »
Well, my self education in Photoshop and Video Editing continues.  I'm creating intro videos for Rifftrax titles as a learning tool.

This is my second intro, and honestly, I don't like it.  None of the elements I envisioned turned out the way I wanted them to.  Still, I learned a lot (mostly what NOT to do) from this one and felt like sharing it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kp9uVVc9w7w?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kp9uVVc9w7w?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 144
    • Riff Cover Art
Re: Intro Video
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 12:10:11 AM »
I think it looks great!

Danecho1967

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 07:49:10 AM »
I think it looks great!
I appreciate that.  :)

Actually, the one piece I was really happy with is the logo during the music.  It was a happy accident that happened when I was playing with the chromakey feature.  For trivia's sake, Bill and Kevin's bodies are Kevin Sorbo and Sean Maguire from "Meet the Spartans, respectively."  I wanted one of them to be the fat guy from the movie, but I couldn't find a pic that I could use.

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 01:53:41 AM »
I think it looks great!
I appreciate that.  :)

Actually, the one piece I was really happy with is the logo during the music.  It was a happy accident that happened when I was playing with the chromakey feature.  For trivia's sake, Bill and Kevin's bodies are Kevin Sorbo and Sean Maguire from "Meet the Spartans, respectively."  I wanted one of them to be the fat guy from the movie, but I couldn't find a pic that I could use.

It really is quite nice. What video editor do you use? Any chance of posting more videos in the future (not asking for the audio for obvious reasons)? I'd love to use 'em for my re-authors.

Danecho1967

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 12:47:15 PM »
I was definitely planning on making more, for my own use and to post on YouTube.

I'm using Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 and Photoshop Elements 8.0.

Are you saying you would want them without the movie audio, like I did with my Transformers intro?

Offline Piobman

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Riff Cover Art
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:33:45 AM »
I was definitely planning on making more, for my own use and to post on YouTube.

I'm using Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 and Photoshop Elements 8.0.

Are you saying you would want them without the movie audio, like I did with my Transformers intro?

Ya... that would work just fine.