login

Author Topic: WHAT ON EARTH?!!  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Smith Dr John Smith

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 178
  • I say what a wonderful butler,He's so violent!
WHAT ON EARTH?!!
« on: January 11, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »
I have no idea what this thing was.  This has to be the single most pointless thing ever produced.  Why does it even exist?! I feel like my brain has been destroyed.  I mean why does this thing even exist?!  THE WORLD MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fave Rifftrax:The Room Fave MST3K:Manos
Fave DW story of last year:TAP/TRF.  Fave classic series story:Inferno
Fave film of 2011:Tie The Muppets/Tintin
Fave iRiff group:One wall cinema
Fave movie:Citizen Kane.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 922
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
Re: WHAT ON EARTH?!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »
Agreed. WTF?!
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

Offline MerryWanna

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 113
  • The Drugly American
    • Choronzon
Re: WHAT ON EARTH?!!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 02:11:20 AM »
I think the film crew's asssignment was to teach preschoolers about what hands were for, besides picking their noses...but said film crew was probably a team of stoned-out hippies who managed to make it seem more like a magick rite than an educational short about this.

Standards were pretty permissive back in...when was this made? Around 1971 I am guessing.
"Ever feel like you're dragging a big bag of meat around?" -  Kevin, The Curse of Bigfoot