login

Author Topic: Welcome to You're (You Are) "Doom" (the New Year's Thread)  (Read 3264 times)

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 91
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
Re: Welcome to You're (You Are) "Doom" (the New Year's Thread)
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »
Here's a sign I've had too much wine: I have to close one eye just to make sure that I only see ONE monitor and can type messages more easily.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
  • I use every color in the box. At once.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »
My feelings about 2011: Meh, s'alright.

My feelings about 2012: Meh, could be good.
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"

Offline turbospaz3000

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 10:51:27 PM »
buh.
I'm a bouncer at the BK Lounge.
Can we get in?
Not without coups. Not without coups baby.

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 11:05:18 PM »
Me: "Wait a second... this broadcast isn't live!"

2012 is off to a rocky start.

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 91
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 07:59:12 AM »
Oh man... I haven't been that drunk in a LONG time. But for how plowed I got, I don't feel too bad this morning. I have a slight headache, but my stomach feels fine and I can stand up and walk without wanting to die. If THIS is the infamous wine hangover I've heard so much about, then I have to say this don't got SHIT on a fifth of cheap vodka mixed with Ruby Red Squirt hangover.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2012, 08:13:01 AM »
2011 started great.  I was living in a nice apartment with my fiancee, and by February we were married.  Spring and Summer became harsh though, as there were struggles for work and money, we had to move to a cheaper and much crappier apartment and we got screwed over several times, and by the end of our six month lease we were often living on pay day advances.  Eventually we made the hard decision to move to Texas instead of Ohio, which was the original plan, because we figured we could find work easier and save up money better.  The end of the year we've spent with my wife's sister Cassie, and Cassie's husband, taking over their spare bedroom and helping with the rent.  After a hard couple months of first no work then a job with practically no hours I landed a decent warehouse gig that should in the long run save our financial asses.  The end of 2011 was finally getting back to being as happy as the beginning, so I figure that's a great way to start 2012.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

shodan

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 09:02:37 AM »
spent the night in times square to see the ball drop. waited 8 hours but it was worth it, met a lot of interesting people all the way from ireland, china, and even germany.  and at midnight i found a very random, very pretty girl and we kissed. then after, me and my dad found a Five Guy's that was still open and grabbed some great food. it was a great way to start the new year.

Offline Prince of Space 5049

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 14
  • Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
[

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3823
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »
Recovering from New Years festivities and ready to watch some NFL games here in Mexico :speechless:

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

shodan

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 10:19:02 AM »
everybody calm down, the Mayans were just counting down to the hobbit movie.

anais.jude

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2012, 10:27:33 AM »

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 10:36:17 AM »

That joke even comes with its own graphic, and...wait for it...a countdown clock accurate to the second!

OFFICIAL HOBBIT CLOCK
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!