Author Topic: Christmas with RiffTrax featuring "The Magic Christmas Tree" Now Available!!!  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 629
http://www.rifftrax.com/vod/christmas-rifftrax-featuring-magic-christmas-tree

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vLRwpsLh44?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_vLRwpsLh44?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

We’re happy to present the first ever RiffTrax Christmas special! In the spirit of the season (that is, delusional hysteria and madness) we’ve dug up some hilariously bizarre holiday oddities, all new to us and never-before riffed!

Join your hosts, Mike, Kevin, and Bill, as they:
*Exchange gifts, with vintage toy commercials
*Riff a new short, The Shanty Where Santy Claus Lives
*And riff the main event, Magic Christmas Tree!

Magic Christmas Tree is a fresh slice of holiday weird, sure to bring back cherished childhood memories. Remember how your parents used to tell that old Christmas tale of a boy who hit his head trying to help a witch retrieve a cat named Lucifer, hallucinated for months, and befriended a creepy, sarcastic tree? No? Well that’s probably for the best, you were a young, impressionable child. But you’re ready now!

Gather the family, get a bucket of eggnog, and settle in for Christmas with RiffTrax!

http://www.rifftrax.com/vod/christmas-rifftrax-featuring-magic-christmas-tree
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
WWOOO.. I might finish the iso download in 5 hours! :-[

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator

So stream it until then. :)
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...

You ferget I'm in Mexico and the internet es no bueno :o

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.

You ferget I'm in Mexico and the internet es no bueno :o

Yes, how dare you not consult RVR's vacation calendar! It's clearly posted.

NEVER FORGET!
\()/ 3~ \()/

Offline David

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 48
The tree sounds a bit like the guy from Making Sense with Sentences.

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 275
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
I don't suppose that there's a poster without the stuff at the bottom (bonus short, streaming, etc.)? I usually put the rifftrax poster on my dvd covers. No big deal, but in case it already exists...

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
Best I can do for you is this:

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
Awesome! Thanks!

;D

*sigh* Now I'm not even sure why I did it (except removing the "streaming" part)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:21:44 PM by eegah »

Offline Prydonian

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
"Hysteria" and "madness" I get, but "delusional?"  I'm not really sure what they were getting at, there...

Offline Caribbean_Smurf

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 6
Are there more episodes of the Joe DiMaggio show?  :clap:

Offline Lazarus Dark

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
I'm on my fourth attempt to download either the iso or mpg.
They kept failing at 4gb, before I finally [*headdesk*] realized my download folder is set to my documents hard drive which is formated in FAT32. 4gb limit, duh. I just about never download anything over 4gb, so its not something I run into often.
(My rifftrax dedicated hard drive is ntsf of course, and it's about to fill up at 600gb... gunna have to get a terabyte drive to hold more rifftrax, or maybe a 3 tb, so I can fit rifftrax and mst all on one drive. Once hdd prices come back down of course.)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
(My rifftrax dedicated hard drive is ntsf of course, and it's about to fill up at 600gb... gunna have to get a terabyte drive to hold more rifftrax, or maybe a 3 tb, so I can fit rifftrax and mst all on one drive. Once hdd prices come back down of course.)
Ditto! I need to look into another 1-3TB drive myself soon for these as well :o

Oh and I finally got around to watching this the other night.. Wow what a crazy flick :speechless:

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Interesting compilation.  I guess this will have to be an exception to my normal "riffed and unriffed selections" style of menu.

Is there any sort of menu in the download?  Or is it just a straight stream of video with the main feature, the short, the commercials, and the gift exchange all in a row?  Are the commercials interspersed throughout the feature or do they come separately?

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
I guess this will have to be an exception to my normal "riffed and unriffed selections" style of menu.

Me too. :(

Is there any sort of menu in the download?  Or is it just a straight stream of video with the main feature, the short, the commercials, and the gift exchange all in a row?  Are the commercials interspersed throughout the feature or do they come separately?

No menu. Straight stream of video with chapter breaks. All the non-movie bits are at the front before the movie.