Author Topic: Player can't find files....  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Gypsy_344

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Player can't find files....
« on: December 16, 2011, 11:11:46 PM »
I don't know if I'm doing something terribly wrong, or what, but I've tried -everything- to get this to work, and it's not cutting it. I have the current player, but there are some titles it just won't recognize when I try to "open" them through the player. I've been trying to get The Room set up to work for the past two hours  :grr: I made the sync file, made sure the name was exactly the same as the mp3, and even saved them in the same folder.....I open the player and look for the files there, and the sync file is no where to be found. I even deleted the sync file, then tried re-saving it and dragging it back into the folder I had open on the player....and watched it disappear immediately! *head explodes*  :gouge: Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Offline ReiCow

• Riffplayer Developer
  • Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 1
Re: Player can't find files....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
(Sorry for the delay.. apparently my initial post was lost in the ether.)

When you try to open a file in the riff player, the window will only display audio files. You typically will NOT see the sync file in the File Open window in the player (by design). Please select the mp3, and if the titles are the same for the mp3 and sync file, and the sync file is the correct format, it should play without issue. Do not be alarmed that you don't see the sync file in the folder when you are opening the mp3.

Cheers,
RC