Author Topic: Sad news: There will be a Transformers 4  (Read 29142 times)

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
Re: Sad news: There will be a Transformers 4
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2014, 07:53:53 PM »
Your not an Apple consumer are you?  Because the majority of China would be wiped out. so no one will be able to make your iShit anymore.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 91
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2014, 08:04:16 PM »
No, I'm not. But even if I was, if it meant no more Michael Bay movies. . .

Woo, that'd be a tough decision.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Ben

« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2014, 06:45:55 PM »
It's already made $600 million. Who keeps paying to see this man's movies? And, more importantly, how can we find out so we can round them up and have them killed humanely?

. . .

I'm kidding about that last part, of course.

I don't care if it's done humanely.

Dude. It's just. A movie.

Just. A. Movie.

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Yep, I have a deviantART gallery. But it's pretty cheerful drawings-- no angsty poems or black-and-white photos of wooden chairs.
« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2014, 07:35:08 PM »
Dude. It's just. A joke.

Just. A. Joke.

I mean, I know I didn't pepper it with LOLs, smileys and <sarcasm> tags, as required by internet law, but I guess I'm just something of a rebel.
I used to have an image here, but Photobucket got cheap about remote linking. I guess I'll have to think of something witty instead. Which I will. Later. It caught me by surprise, in all honesty. It's hard to be clever on command, I mean, YOU try it. Be funny: NOW! See, tough. So, gimme a bit, 'kay?

Ben

« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
Oh, I knew it was meant to be a joke. But making casual puns about exterminating a large portion of the populace over a dumb film just strikes me as somewhat more hateful than the usual nerd snark.

I'm sure the idea of Jews being sent en masse to concentration camps and gas chambers would have been considered the height of absurdity in the 1910's/1920's. Just saying.

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2014, 08:30:26 PM »
Well, I can't really argue comedic tastes because those are too subjective. But I will say these kinds of jokes are made with the presumption that none of us actually approve of slaughtering millions of innocents over something as trivial is a movie, and with the further presumption that it would never actually happen.

If the Transformers Genocide ever actually happens, I guess that'll be me retroactively looking like a bit of a dick. But I'm willing to roll those dice, I guess.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
Haha, not if, when the Transformers Genocide happens you bastards are all screwed.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2380
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2014, 04:47:49 AM »
Easy there, social justice warrior... and 1910's/1920's? What?

When you're re-reading this thread in 2030 you'll be happy he was specific.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!

Offline NRRork

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2014, 07:41:47 AM »
And you think of all the other things that billion dollars could've gone toward:

The poor, the hungry, the sick, a better movie. . .

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 526
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2014, 09:17:44 PM »
I thought about you Rifftrax forum people this weekend.  Drove past a theater and noticed that Transfomers 4 was playing.  Made me laugh, thinking about the forum.  I was surprised that I thought of the forum before thinking of the Riff-guys.   
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5618
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #161 on: August 04, 2014, 09:26:35 PM »
I do hope Rifftrax does this movie. Previously I would have thought it was a given, but with MP3s so rare nowadays, you never know.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 526
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #162 on: August 04, 2014, 09:31:42 PM »
I do hope Rifftrax does this movie. Previously I would have thought it was a given, but with MP3s so rare nowadays, you never know.

I still consider it a given, because they, especially Mike, make so many Shia Lebouf and Transformers jokes.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2014, 06:43:05 AM »
Shia Lebouf is not in Transformers 4.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2380
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2014, 07:11:27 AM »
Which can actually freshen things to being "The absence of Shia Lebouf" jokes. I imagine several opportunities where stupid Mark Wahlburg lines can lead to a "I miss the crisp dialog of 'nononononono' " etc.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing