login

Author Topic: Star Trek 2009 sucks!  (Read 24243 times)

Russell

Re: Star Trek 2009 sucks!
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
If you get depressed over a single comment, than you should get a helmet before trying a different forum.  For the most part this is a civil forum compared to alot of them I have seen.
I didn't say it was a single comment. I left because I felt like the mods were unfairly on my case
all the time.

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2011, 08:40:52 PM »
The mods rarely post here anymore sadly.  I miss torgo

Doctor Who?

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2011, 08:41:47 PM »
yeah that too.  The point is, I killed Kennedy.

So you are Kennedy?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TEwcTBnrD6k?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TEwcTBnrD6k?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2011, 08:42:05 PM »
Is Gunflyer in training to be the next Doctor Who for when he finally snaps and leaves the board forever*?
*defined as a record breaking 2 days.
I left the TSE forum about 5 months ago and I never went back. Does anybody else see a problem with
the excited anticipation over somebody leaving because they are so hurt they feel like they have to?
It's more like excited anticipation that an annoying house guest will finally leave.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »
If  did either of those you can bet the mods would take action against him.  The fact is this whole forum hate Christians and is run by people like Sideswipe who hate us.  I think a member of the KKK would be more welcome here then a Christian.
I hope that's not true Doctor, but I care about your feelings, so just ignore Sideswipe for a while.
It's not worth arguing with him anymore.

Oh it's true,they are fine with you being one as long as they don't know about it.  Once they find it they will use it as an excuse to attack you in every thread in the forum,even if it has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They will say it is important to talk about and so it has to be talked about in every thread even though we have a thread devoted to just that type of talk.  They will tell you that it explains how stupid you are.  There is no getting away from it there is no room for Christians who don't hate themselves on this forum.  

I WAS THE GUNMAN ON THE GRASSY KNOLE!!

I thought you were the gunman over by the gassy gnoll?

I thought he was the gunman on the grassy Noel.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 09:35:14 PM by D.B. Barnes »
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2011, 08:45:39 PM »
If you get depressed over a single comment, than you should get a helmet before trying a different forum.  For the most part this is a civil forum compared to alot of them I have seen.
I didn't say it was a single comment. I left because I felt like the mods were unfairly on my case
all the time.

Oh, I thought you were talking about leaving this forum.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Russell

« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
It's more like excited anticipation that an annoying house guest will finally leave.
I have a philosophy Thrifty. If somebody is annoying, I will go out of my way to make sure that I didn't do anything
to hurt them or make them feel like they have reason to be aggravated. And I sure as hell believe there's no cause
to keep pushing people by picking on them further. That doesn't usually make people more pleasant in my
experience. It usually just puts them on the defensive and I don't see any reason to make people feel like that.

No, I don't see any reason to do that. I do regret leaving TSE though because there were a lot
of people on there I cared about and even one friendship I totally screwed over by leaving the
forum and not telling somebody who was on that forum who I formed a bond with.

But I felt like I had to leave because certain people picked on me because they made certain
unfounded assumptions about me instead of trying to find out what was really going on inside
my head.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:50:06 PM by Gunflyer »

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2011, 08:47:46 PM »
Since when do people usually respond with reason to anything?

Doctor Who?

« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2011, 08:50:12 PM »
Oh it's true,they are fine with you being one as long as they don't know about it.  Once they find it they will use it as an excuse to attack you in every thread in the forum,even if it has nothing to do with what is being talked about.  They will say it is important to talk about and so it has to be talked about in every thread even though we have a thread devoted to just that type of talk.  They will tell you that it explains how stupid you are.  There is no getting away from it there is no room for Christians who don't hate themselves on this forum.  
Well, it's just something everybody will have to work on. Maybe they will after this.

My thing is I avoid the religion and politics threads because I know myself,I know that I have a temper and that when it comes to those two things I have a hard time controlling it.  So I find it really hard when they are brought up in a thread that has nothing to do with them.
No you don't.  You still spew your stupid little tirades on the politics thread.  Just like your pledges to leave this forum forever, this is a lie.

I should have said tried under politics,the trouble is sometimes there is news there I care deeply about.  I wonder how you would hold up if you were being hounded every second you were on this forum.  The fact is people like you who are friends with the mods are allowed to make personal attacks that if i made them i would be banned for.  The fact is there is a small group that controls what is and is not allowed to be said and believed by people on this forum and if people like be disagree on even one minor point we are hounded and our every post is used to start a flame war until we are forced to leave.  Can any of you say in truth that you have never made single spelling mistake in your inter lives,or you have never lost your temper and said something you wish you hadn't?

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »

Which brings this back to religion.
\()/ 3~ \()/

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
I have a philosophy Thrifty. If somebody is annoying, I will go out of my way to make sure that I didn't do anything
to hurt them or make them feel like they have reason to be aggravated. And I sure as hell believe there's no cause
to keep pushing people by picking on them further. That doesn't usually make people more pleasant in my
experience. It usually just puts them on the defensive and I don't see any reason to make people feel like that.

No, I don't see any reason to do that. I do regret leaving TSE though because there were a lot
of people on there I cared about and even one friendship I totally screwed over by leaving the
You're new here, aren't you?  Doctor Who is CONSTANTLY throwing temper tantrums with little or no provocation.  He is CONSTANTLY derailing threads and attempts by the actual adults here to discuss things normally.  He is like a 4 year old on a sugar high while you're at a nice restaurant.  I've tried to be nice, but my patience ran out a long time ago.

Russell

« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
I want you to think about this... both you and Sideswipe have now made clear your aversion to
all things religious, and yet you are also giving Doctor a hard time because of his perceived
paranoia about religious ridicule on the forum?
You're new here, aren't you?  Doctor Who is CONSTANTLY throwing temper tantrums with little or no provocation.  He is CONSTANTLY derailing threads and attempts by the actual adults here to discuss things normally.  He is like a 4 year old on a sugar high while you're at a nice restaurant.  I've tried to be nice, but my patience ran out a long time ago.
I'm not new actually, but when Doctor Who got on my case one time, I asked him why, we discussed it
and he apologized. Seems like he doesn't throw a "tantrum" unless somebody provokes him, and even
then it's possible to keep from putting him on the defensive.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:56:11 PM by Gunflyer »

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2011, 08:56:09 PM »
Well, it's just something everybody will have to work on. Maybe they will after this.

My thing is I avoid the religion and politics threads because I know myself,I know that I have a temper and that when it comes to those two things I have a hard time controlling it.  So I find it really hard when they are brought up in a thread that has nothing to do with them.
No you don't.  You still spew your stupid little tirades on the politics thread.  Just like your pledges to leave this forum forever, this is a lie.

I should have said tried under politics,the trouble is sometimes there is news there I care deeply about.  I wonder how you would hold up if you were being hounded every second you were on this forum.  The fact is people like you who are friends with the mods are allowed to make personal attacks that if i made them i would be banned for.  The fact is there is a small group that controls what is and is not allowed to be said and believed by people on this forum and if people like be disagree on even one minor point we are hounded and our every post is used to start a flame war until we are forced to leave.  Can any of you say in truth that you have never made single spelling mistake in your inter lives,or you have never lost your temper and said something you wish you hadn't?
Please.  Don't give me that "there's a special inner circle and I'm persecuted because I'm not a part of it" bullshit.  Your antics have gone on month after month, year after year.  Isaac was banned for much MUCH less and you have never been given so much as a day's suspension.  Yes I have lost my temper and said things I'm not proud of.  The difference is that I don't do it all the time.  The rest of us make mistakes.  You are a pathologically unpleasant person.  We have put up with your insane ramblings for years and you have repeatedly vowed to change only to go back on your word.  We're good people here, but you have run out our supply of mercy long ago.

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2011, 08:56:41 PM »
I want you to think about this... both you and Sideswipe have now made clear your aversion to
all things religious, and yet you are also giving Doctor a hard time because of his perceived
paranoia about religious ridicule on the forum?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:58:29 PM by RVRlover »
\()/ 3~ \()/

Doctor Who?

« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2011, 08:57:40 PM »

You're new here, aren't you?  Doctor Who is CONSTANTLY throwing temper tantrums with little or no provocation.  He is CONSTANTLY derailing threads and attempts by the actual adults here to discuss things normally.  He is like a 4 year old on a sugar high while you're at a nice restaurant.  I've tried to be nice, but my patience ran out a long time ago.

How come it's always my fault someone calls me a name instead of debating.

Well I am clearly not wanted here and I know you will not believe me but this time I am gone for good because there is no room in Rifftrax for Christians or anyone else who questions the users who rune this unfriendly forum.  I will say thing in going I will not put one penny towards keeping this forum running so you people who do the books by letting a few bullies run wild you have lost money.  If anyone else is sick of how they are treated on this forum I urge them to boycott it to this forum is full of the worst people on the planet.