login

Author Topic: Star Trek 2009 sucks!  (Read 23556 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3823
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Star Trek 2009 sucks!
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2011, 08:04:10 PM »

Doctor Who?

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2011, 08:04:45 PM »
Well I'm not appologizing.  You can ridicule peoples taste in music, movies, politics, sports, dress style, etc.  Religion is absolutely no different.  

FIRST AMMENDMENT FTW, BABY!!

Then I say...

I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED TO DEATH BY WOLVES.  YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON AND THE SOONER YOU DIE THE BETTER!!! THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE ONCE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE SIX FEET UNDER!!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2011, 08:05:40 PM »
Well I'm not appologizing.  You can ridicule peoples taste in music, movies, politics, sports, dress style, etc.  Religion is absolutely no different.  

Then I say...

I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED TO DEATH BY WOLVES.  YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON AND THE SOONER YOU DIE THE BETTER!!!

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
Well I'm not appologizing.  You can ridicule peoples taste in music, movies, politics, sports, dress style, etc.  Religion is absolutely no different. 

Then I say...

I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED TO DEATH BY WOLVES.  YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON AND THE SOONER YOU DIE THE BETTER!!! THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE ONCE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE SIX FEET UNDER!!

I"m reproting you

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Russell

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »
Sideswipe, religion is.... very very different. Have there ever been mass murders over music, movies, sports, dress or style?
and yes, I can see that's probably what you were trying to get me to say in the first place, but my point is Religion is absolutely
different. People will literally kill over it, they obviously have intensely strong feelings over it that it supersedes all other ideas,
and no, that doesn't necessarily validate your ideas that all religion is a ridiculous concept.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:09:12 PM by Gunflyer »

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2011, 08:07:01 PM »
I'm reporting Gunflyer for implying that I'm stupid.
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2011, 08:07:52 PM »
Sideswipe, religion is.... very very different. Have there ever been mass murders over music, movies, sports, dress or style?
and yes, I can see that's probably what you were trying to get me to say in the first place, but my point is Religion is absolutely
different. People will literally kill over it, they obviously have intensely strong feelings over it that it supersedes all other ideas

yeah well, that's no excuse.  People have been killed over race to, sexual preference.  Hell twitards have even threatened people with physical violence.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
I'm reporting Gunflyer for implying that I'm stupid.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2011, 08:09:43 PM »

Then I say...

I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED TO DEATH BY WOLVES.  YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON AND THE SOONER YOU DIE THE BETTER!!! THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE ONCE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE SIX FEET UNDER!!

I"m reproting you

YOUR MOTHER HAS NO IDEA WHO YOUR REAL FATHER IS!  tHE WORLD WOUL BE A BETTER PLACE IF SHE HAD BEEN RAPED TO DEATH BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!

Do you get the point I am trying to make yet?

Yes we can say anything we want but that doesn't mean that we should.  I mean come on thing of how much damage has been done by people talking and not caring who they hurt or about how it makes others feel. Some time the adult thing to do is not to say something.  yes you have the right to say it but that does not make what you say right.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:12:34 PM by Doctor Who? »

Russell

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2011, 08:10:29 PM »
yeah well, that's no excuse.  People have been killed over race to, sexual preference.  Hell twitards have even threatened people with physical violence.
And would you ridicule people over race or sexual preference Sideswipe? Of course not, because
you are an adult and hopefully you know better.

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
Yeah,imagine if I had ask someone out of the blue if they were Jewish and then when they said yes I said that explained why they were so stupid and then when I got called on it I said "bullshit

There is some truth there.  If we just change supid to wrong, it becomes quite fine.  You can tell someone they are wrong all day  as long as you are willing to meet them fairly and discuss it.  

different. People will literally kill over it, they obviously have intensely strong feelings over it that it supersedes all other ideas

There have been riots over music, sports, dress and style.  The fact it is important is PRECISELY why it gets no free pass.  It is precisely why we must discuss it freely.  Also On this forum we have generally been able to discuss, if not fairly then at least frequently.  

Russell

« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »
There have been riots over music, sports, dress and style.  The fact it is important is PRECISELY why it gets no free pass.  It is precisely why we must discuss it freely.  Also On this forum we have generally been able to discuss, if not fairly then at least frequently.  
Sarcasm you are missing my point. There have NOT been mass murders over music, sports, dress and style
unless they were directly tied to religion. And that's what I said to begin with. Yes, you've got football games
where people can end up dead over calling out a rival team, but that is still far from crusades and Cardinal
Richelieu stringing people up by their balls and locking them in an iron maiden.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2011, 08:14:04 PM »
STAR TREK!!!
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »
And would you ridicule people over race or sexual preference Sideswipe? Of course not, because
you are an adult and hopefully you know better.

Since when are race and sexual preference ideas??

Hooked on phonics worked for me?

Russell

« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »
Since when are race and sexual preference ideas??
Hooked on phonics worked for me?
The point I have been trying to make Sideswipe is that race and sexual preference are extremely
sensitive and personal issues, and you might not personally agree that people of certain proclivities
may or may not have rights, but we don't ridicule those ideas anyway because we honestly care about
not pissing off people to the point to where they feel hurt and put on the defensive! The same thing at
the very least applies to religion.