login

Author Topic: The adorable pictures thread.  (Read 434024 times)

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 1195
  • Everyday ends with a tums festival!
Re: The adorable pictures thread.
« Reply #4335 on: February 14, 2018, 04:59:26 PM »
Now THAT was a face that says "All your base are belong to us."
"In all my years of conquest, violence, and slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm going to enjoy it... very very much."
-Thanos

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5086
« Reply #4336 on: February 19, 2018, 02:25:33 AM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #4337 on: February 19, 2018, 02:27:57 AM »
Brace yourself for cute... seriously: brace yourself.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I was not adequately braced.

;D

Perhaps you will heed the warning for this one:
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #4338 on: February 22, 2018, 02:42:13 AM »
Albino koala - the first I'd ever heard of one was when I saw this picture.

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #4339 on: February 25, 2018, 07:25:59 AM »

"Adorable cat pictures."

"Give me paws."

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6YMPAH67f4o" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6YMPAH67f4o</a>

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #4340 on: February 25, 2018, 04:20:26 PM »
That cat with the glasses reminds me of something but at the current moment I can't remember what.
"In all my years of conquest, violence, and slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm going to enjoy it... very very much."
-Thanos

Offline justann

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4341 on: February 25, 2018, 05:53:17 PM »

Hey guys, would you mind helping me figure out which device should I install in the backyard? My Pomeranian loves to sneak out, then play outside. I am planning to buy a wireless dog fence, but I am not that sure whether to get a standard or comfort system. What is the difference between these two products and which do you recommend?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:48:04 PM by justann »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6691
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #4342 on: February 25, 2018, 06:48:13 PM »

My cat Brad loves to crawl into my pants. It's like a denim kitty burrito.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 07:19:53 PM by Darth Geek »

Offline Russoguru

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #4343 on: February 25, 2018, 07:10:11 PM »
My cat Remy(But my mom and dad call her "Miss Kitty") likes to go underneath my blanket and lay there because I think it feels like a hiding place for her from all the other cats. She also loves to be in high places like on the very top shelving of a book case or on top of the cabinets so she can keep all her surroundings in sight.
-Thanos

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #4344 on: February 25, 2018, 09:19:58 PM »
Sorry, justann, I know nothing of those electric fences.  Cute pom you've got there (if that's yours)!

My cat Brad loves to crawl into my pants. It's like a denim kitty burrito.

I'm glad you weren't referring to a date or something with this... as that would have been inappropriate for this thread. ;)

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3224
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #4345 on: February 25, 2018, 10:48:57 PM »
Hey guys, would you mind helping me figure out which device should I install in the backyard? My Pomeranian loves to sneak out, then play outside. I am planning to buy a wireless dog fence, but I am not that sure whether to get a standard or comfort system. What is the difference between these two products and which do you recommend?

It's pretty easy to look that up, the comfort ones have rubber tips on the electrodes the standard ones have metal tips.  The rubber is supposed to be for dogs with sensitive skin that might not like the metal rubbing against their skin.

My folks used the wired invisible fence for a long time, all of these systems you have to teach the dog about the perimeter, takes a day or 2.  The collar vibrates before it shocks, so you teach them to turn around as soon as they feel it vibrate, you also put up the flags for a time at the start to give them a visual clue where the boundary is..

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #4346 on: February 26, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »

I really want to believe your cat is in there and you aren't just trying to make people like your pants.

Though, they are nice pants.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6691
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #4347 on: February 26, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »

I really want to believe your cat is in there and you aren't just trying to make people like your pants.

Though, they are nice pants.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #4348 on: February 27, 2018, 02:51:17 AM »

Such an adorable death-kitty!

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #4349 on: March 22, 2018, 03:20:30 AM »
Aren't these little Wilford Brimleys ADORABLE?!?! ;D