login

Author Topic: The adorable pictures thread.  (Read 433549 times)

Offline d00hickey

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
Re: The adorable pictures thread.
« Reply #3225 on: November 24, 2013, 08:49:39 PM »

You couldn't pay me to do this. I have, what I consider to be, a very healthy distrust of man's ability to control wild predators.

I have the same distrust you do.  But I'd still want to go.  My wife and I got to pet a 2 year old tiger during our honeymoon in Australia and it was amazing.   

I do have 2 problems though.

1.  I would like to learn Thai enough to read their "it has been X days since the we've had a tourist attacked" sign.
2.  I was unaware there is 2nd reason to visit Thailand and I'm concerned my friends and relatives won't be either.

What, to tour the many, many sweatshops that cover the land?

I suspect he's referring to the child-sex trade.
I'd be worried about the possibility of my significant other waking up to find their genitalia had been swapped in their sleep.
"What the...lefty is on the right now!  How and why could this happen?"

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Saw a woman on a train. She was really cute. I said, please don't get a boner, please don't get a boner, PLEASE don't get a boner, but unfortunately, she did." scenario. Thailand plays pretty fast and loose. :P

I figured, but why go for the same thing?   ;D

I just wanted to see how small the picture got if I quoted again.

UncleDesmond

« Reply #3226 on: November 25, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »

You couldn't pay me to do this. I have, what I consider to be, a very healthy distrust of man's ability to control wild predators.

I have the same distrust you do.  But I'd still want to go.  My wife and I got to pet a 2 year old tiger during our honeymoon in Australia and it was amazing.   

1.  I would like to learn Thai enough to read their "it has been X days since the we've had a tourist attacked" sign.
2.  I was unaware there is 2nd reason to visit Thailand and I'm concerned my friends and relatives won't be either.

I'd be worried about the possibility of my significant other waking up to find their genitalia had been swapped in their sleep.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Saw a woman on a train. She was really cute. I said, please don't get a boner, please don't get a boner, PLEASE don't get a boner, but unfortunately, she did." scenario. Thailand plays pretty fast and loose. :P

That is just plain stupid.... let's see if we can make it shrink to a tiny dot.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3224
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #3227 on: November 25, 2013, 04:34:33 PM »

>:D

Going back to the original thought of "you couldn't pay me enough to do this", I would not do it with a group of them behind me, way too many chances for something to get one of them riled up.  One on one with a bunch of handlers standing by, and if I just watched the thing eat enough to make it sleepy, then maybe...

UncleDesmond

« Reply #3228 on: November 25, 2013, 04:44:01 PM »

>:D

Going back to the original thought of "you couldn't pay me enough to do this", I would not do it with a group of them behind me, way too many chances for something to get one of them riled up.  One on one with a bunch of handlers standing by, and if I just watched the thing eat enough to make it sleepy, then maybe...
I won't even eat Frosties

Offline goflyblind

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 7435
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #3229 on: November 28, 2013, 03:14:20 PM »

my hometown aquarium is trying to kill me with cuteness… http://groupthink.jezebel.com/loose-seals-adorable-baby-seals-released-1472954712
dF = 0
d*F = J

Online Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6688
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #3230 on: November 28, 2013, 03:30:53 PM »
I'm really glad they specified those things are transmitters, because it looks like an alien is coming out of the top of their heads!

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #3231 on: December 03, 2013, 11:53:06 PM »

Offline goflyblind

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 7435
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #3232 on: December 04, 2013, 06:06:39 AM »
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1801
« Reply #3233 on: December 04, 2013, 07:28:21 AM »

Was this found in a calendar called "Pin up Puppies"?

UncleDesmond

« Reply #3234 on: December 04, 2013, 10:46:23 AM »

Cute doge
Much happiness
Friggin' overused meme

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #3235 on: December 04, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »

Cute doge
Much happiness
Friggin' overused meme

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #3236 on: December 04, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
Also I found picture of Ein as a puppy.

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #3237 on: December 04, 2013, 04:23:14 PM »

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5084
« Reply #3238 on: December 04, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »

Okay!
[spoiler for the idea]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5084
« Reply #3239 on: December 04, 2013, 05:14:47 PM »

The fact that the cat isn't doing anything to get out tells me they really like each other. ;D
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects