login

Author Topic: The adorable pictures thread.  (Read 426159 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6649
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: The adorable pictures thread.
« Reply #3210 on: November 21, 2013, 09:36:56 AM »

UncleDesmond

« Reply #3211 on: November 21, 2013, 12:40:31 PM »

"What immortal hand or eye / dare from thy fearful.....JESUS IT'S GOT MY LEG!!!!"

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5068
« Reply #3212 on: November 21, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #3213 on: November 22, 2013, 12:13:05 AM »

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #3214 on: November 22, 2013, 12:24:04 PM »

Take your kit to work day.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #3215 on: November 23, 2013, 04:16:47 AM »

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #3216 on: November 23, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6649
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #3217 on: November 24, 2013, 06:56:49 AM »

God created pussy. And there was much rejoicing. yaaaay.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #3218 on: November 24, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »

You couldn't pay me to do this. I have, what I consider to be, a very healthy distrust of man's ability to control wild predators.

I have the same distrust you do.  But I'd still want to go.  My wife and I got to pet a 2 year old tiger during our honeymoon in Australia and it was amazing.   

I do have 2 problems though.

1.  I would like to learn Thai enough to read their "it has been X days since the we've had a tourist attacked" sign.
2.  I was unaware there is 2nd reason to visit Thailand and I'm concerned my friends and relatives won't be either.

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #3219 on: November 24, 2013, 05:01:57 PM »

You couldn't pay me to do this. I have, what I consider to be, a very healthy distrust of man's ability to control wild predators.

I have the same distrust you do.  But I'd still want to go.  My wife and I got to pet a 2 year old tiger during our honeymoon in Australia and it was amazing.   

1.  I would like to learn Thai enough to read their "it has been X days since the we've had a tourist attacked" sign.
2.  I was unaware there is 2nd reason to visit Thailand and I'm concerned my friends and relatives won't be either.

What, to tour the many, many sweatshops that cover the land?

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5068
« Reply #3220 on: November 24, 2013, 07:10:56 PM »

I suspect he's referring to the child-sex trade.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #3221 on: November 24, 2013, 07:18:21 PM »

I'd be worried about the possibility of my significant other waking up to find their genitalia had been swapped in their sleep.

Online RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2581
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #3222 on: November 24, 2013, 07:29:23 PM »

I'd be worried about the possibility of my significant other waking up to find their genitalia had been swapped in their sleep.
"What the...lefty is on the right now!  How and why could this happen?"
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #3223 on: November 24, 2013, 08:00:13 PM »

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Saw a woman on a train. She was really cute. I said, please don't get a boner, please don't get a boner, PLEASE don't get a boner, but unfortunately, she did." scenario. Thailand plays pretty fast and loose. :P

Online RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2581
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #3224 on: November 24, 2013, 08:10:46 PM »

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Saw a woman on a train. She was really cute. I said, please don't get a boner, please don't get a boner, PLEASE don't get a boner, but unfortunately, she did." scenario. Thailand plays pretty fast and loose. :P

I figured, but why go for the same thing?   ;D
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky