login

Author Topic: Cool/Interesting/Funny Fanatic/Geek Movie/TV/'other' Collectible Stuff  (Read 73463 times)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5041
Re: Cool/Interesting/Funny Fanatic/Geek Movie/TV/'other' Collectible Stuff
« Reply #480 on: July 11, 2020, 05:35:28 PM »
Wow!  You are an 'Enterprising' Young Man, aren't you, MartyS?!!  ;) ;D

Those are awesome.  Nice job on the fill-in pieces and stands that you customized.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 08:25:02 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3082
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #481 on: July 11, 2020, 05:52:11 PM »
A Playmates Enterprise D, I 3D printed a stand for it, cleaned it up a bit and with fresh batteries the sounds and lights still work:

That is really cool!! :o

When looking up what people are asking for that on ebay (1992 playmates enterprise D) I see loads of them with the warp engines missing, they are removable and barely press fit in place, so it would be very easy for kids playing with it to lose the engines.  No idea why they made it that way.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4986
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #482 on: July 11, 2020, 06:17:39 PM »
I see that. Yeah I think it was definitely a bad design there.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5041
« Reply #483 on: August 04, 2020, 10:39:24 AM »
OK... so those in the USA who haven't been brainwashed by #FoxNewsCult routinely wear masks when leaving the house.  Here's one that might make it easier...

I was unable, on the Etsy site, to find ANY information on how the filtering is performed with it, however!
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects