Author Topic: D#mn....  (Read 11140 times)

Offline BobEvil

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
Re: D#mn....
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »
One must admit that Troll 2 was a rather unique experience. Of course, unique can still mean "overwhelmingly painful and idiotic to heights that man had not thought possible", right?
"And when I get angry, things begin to happen!"

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 49
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 12:02:01 PM »
A few things Troll2 has going for it is the film stock and audio equipment they used were quite nice. Too bad they blew their entire budget on those two items.  ;D

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 01:38:26 PM »
A few things Troll2 has going for it is the film stock and audio equipment they used were quite nice. Too bad they blew their entire budget on those two items.  ;D

Their popcorn and bologna budget must have been high too.

Offline CM916

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 04:09:25 AM »
I think I'm going to be analyzing the plot and trying to make sense of it for the rest of my life. Vegetarian monsters that are ok with killing and eating people so long as they mutate into... something first? I suppose eternal confusion is slightly better than the three days of blurred vision and uncontrollable nervous laughter that followed my first viewing of Manos. Then again, by the third time I actually sat through Manos, I came to beleive it could be saved. If I watch this multiple times, I may come down with a permanent case of my Manos reaction.  :gouge:
Member, ICWXP Info Club