login

Author Topic: The Worst (by definition)  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Re: The Worst (by definition)
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 08:23:03 AM »
I finally got to watch this last night with a friend of mine and we both were killing ourselves with laughter.   A great episode.

I CAN see why this would be painful to watch for some as the movie was mind bendingly bad, but if you like cheesy-bad films, it made the viewing even better.

Offline Phantom of Krankor

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
  • I've got ya now! YA SCUM!
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »
I thought the movie was pretty hilarious on its own even without the riffs. But the riffs were awesome though. I loved it. Troll 2 without a doubt is one of the worst movies ever made. Its #5 on my wost movies list ( #1 being plan 9, #2 being Manos: The Hands of Fate, #3 being Battlefield Earth, and #4 being Hobgoblins ).
I am Ambassador Phantom, from the planet Krankor! I am rapidly approaching your planet... in the warship, which you have just seen. I will arrive tomorrow night at precisely eight o'clock. At that time I shall make my wishes known to you. You will obey them... or die! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Offline AvestheFox

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 2
  • The Fox Hath Spoken!
    • The Bullock Gallery
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 11:32:06 PM »
I thought the movie was pretty hilarious on its own even without the riffs. But the riffs were awesome though. I loved it. Troll 2 without a doubt is one of the worst movies ever made. Its #5 on my wost movies list ( #1 being plan 9, #2 being Manos: The Hands of Fate, #3 being Battlefield Earth, and #4 being Hobgoblins ).

And, Mr. Krankor, I suppose you'd call Prince of Space the greatest epic ever put on film? ^_^

I'm buying Troll 2 tonight, via Amazon.. in words, 'I'm going in... wish me luck!'

Hank

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 10:49:57 AM »
Just to clarify, it wasn't because of the movie, it was because of the new guy doing riffs. There was an audible "thud" every time he told a joke. After an hour of "thud, thud, thud, thud" it was just too painful. The movie should've been easy to riff.

I agree. It was the first rifftrax I couldn't sit all the way through because of the riff and not the movie. Even Crossroads only took me 2 tries (because of the movie itself).

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 11:02:30 AM »
yeah but what was the problem, you didn't like lowtax's voice?

Hank

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 01:43:19 PM »
yeah but what was the problem, you didn't like lowtax's voice?
In a nutshell.
And that would be everything about the voice: inflection, tone, delivery, pitch/sound of it.