Author Topic: Rifftrax DVD Version?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline scallenger

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 4
Rifftrax DVD Version?
« on: August 02, 2011, 12:53:14 AM »
Any plan to release a Rifftrax DVD version of this? Would go nicely with my Planet of Dinosaurs one, lol!

Speaking of Planet of Dinosaurs, did the Rifftrax DVD of it ever fix the widescreen adjustment issue?

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
Re: Rifftrax DVD Version?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 04:40:10 AM »
The pattern I've noticed with these public domain things is that they don't commit to releasing it as a DVD right away, but they often end up doing so anyway after like a year.

Offline J Garth Wilcox

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 11:04:08 PM »
Watching the new DVD release of this. I'm amazed at the almost bluray quality of the print. It's so rare you can get a public domain film in this quality. I highly recommend you get the DVD over the VOD.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 05:01:59 AM »
Crater Lake Monster was released on Blu-ray at one point by Mill Creek. I used it myself for my Riffed version.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
There was a DVD apparently and then it was pulled for whatever reason.... There are some good bargains to be had on Amazon though.....

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com