login

Author Topic: The Rest of the Best  (Read 47727 times)

anais.jude

Re: The Rest of the Best (Today's Topic: Celebrity Crushes)
« Reply #435 on: August 23, 2011, 12:26:57 PM »
Outside of Grace Kelly, my response to all these women is the same

Her?

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3569
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #436 on: August 23, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »
Outside of Grace Kelly, my response to all these women is the same

Her?

How about Kate Beckinsale?

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #437 on: August 23, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »
It's always nice when you can cover two crushes with one pic. Especially this pic...

Season 3 is less than a month away!
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #438 on: August 23, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »
Uh what is this season three of i think i need to watch it. 

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3569
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #439 on: August 23, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »
Wow.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #440 on: August 23, 2011, 01:54:46 PM »
Uh what is this season three of i think i need to watch it. 
Community

Apparently I have a thing for Penny Gadget since I had both her original voice:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And the girl who played her in the movie (though it's what she looks like now not then that's important)
on my list.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #441 on: August 23, 2011, 02:11:44 PM »

And the girl who played her in the movie (though it's what she looks like now not then that's important)

Her eyes are outta sight!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #442 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:55 PM »
You know what's funny, eyes are actually very important, go check out my full list, how did you phrase it wurwolf?  :)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5185
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #443 on: August 23, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »

There's an unwritten rule: it doesn't count as gay if it's Bowie (hear that Jagger?  You can tell the truth now!)

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #444 on: August 23, 2011, 08:24:13 PM »
I have always wanted to know why people found Bowie so attractive.  Not that he isnt more so i can understand people

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #445 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38:40 PM »
There's an unwritten rule: it doesn't count as gay if it's Bowie

I think the same rule applies to Jon Hamm...I think.

Lemme just even out this post a bit.

Elizabeth Banks

What a swell gal.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #446 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:20 PM »
I used to hate her kinda, but she was great in Role Models.  Also, the blooper where she and Paul Rudd re-enact the barbecue kiss from Wet Hot American Summer is the best blooper reel footage found anywhere, ever.

I am so looking forward to seeing this. What a great cast!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CfyHY58lqCk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CfyHY58lqCk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Russell

« Reply #447 on: August 23, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »
I found the best pic of celebrity crush Kelly Brook... and damn it's possibly the best pic of all time actually.
I think she's ready for her appearance on the Benny Hill show! :D

Lindsay Ellis (Nostalgia Chick)

Allison Pregler (Obscurus_Lupa)

Mmm you have no idea how much I would love to be sandwiched between those two. Honestly though, Lindsay would
HATE me because I'm far from being her intellectual equal. But I think Allison would like me because I can be immature
and I wouldn't punch her in the nose(if you don't regularly watch videos on TGWTG you won't know what I'm talking about)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:49:17 PM by Gunflyer »

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3212
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #448 on: August 23, 2011, 10:41:56 PM »
Gamer Girls need love too!

Jessica Chobot

Wiki'd Stuff:
Jessica Chobot (born Jessica Lynn Horn) is an American on-camera host and staff writer for IGN. She is best known for hosting the IGN show IGN Strategize, which also runs on Xbox Live and formally IGN Daily Fix.

Chobot was born on July 7, 1977, in Buffalo, New York. Her family moved from town to town frequently during her youth. Before entering high school, Chobot lived in several places on the East Coast and all around the Midwest. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California. On August 21, 2011 Chobot became engaged to G4tv's Blair Herter.

Chobot gained exposure when a tongue-in-cheek modeling photo of her licking the Sony PSP appeared online in 2005. The photo has been widely parodied since, even appearing on Sony-branded advertising. Supplementing her love of videogames is an obsession with Japanese culture, specifically anime and manga. In 2006 Chobot was hired full-time by IGN.com to take over hosting responsibilities for the network's IGN Weekly show which is still running. Her segments included stand-up introductions as well as "woman-on-the-street" pieces. Starting in 2009 Chobot hosted a daily show entitled "IGN Daily Fix"; the first episode aired March 23, 2009. Chobot is no longer the host of this show. She was replaced by Naomi Kyle shortly after E3 2011. Daemon Hatfield has also been known to host the show from time to time. The show does a weekly Friday giveaway asking questions about random video facts, the winner receiving a video game. In addition, she contributes columns, features and reviews and runs a blog on IGN. Chobot is also a former contributor to FHM UK, Mania.com, and has made multiple appearances on G4's "Filter" and "Attack of the Show!". She has also hosted a videogame preview segment for Fuel TV’s, “The Daily Habit,” and co-hosts on Lifeskool TV’s, “Gamer’s Dojo”. She also contributes as a weekly guest on Maxim Radio, where she answers caller questions for an hour each Monday. Chobot and Ryan Dunn starred in "Proving Ground", for one episode on June 14, 2011. G4 has since temporarily pulled the show due to Dunn's death on June 20, 2011, however has stated that they will begin re-airing on July 19, 2011.

Chobot has appeared on commercials for ADV’s Anime Network On Demand cable station, lent her likeness to Symbiote Studios Toy Company for two limited-edition anime-style sculptures. In addition, she has modeled for the J!NX female gamers clothing line. In 2006-2007, she co-wrote a sci-fi script with writer/director/creator of Tron, Steven Lisberger, for Soul Code. Current collaborations include an anime-style collectible figurine in development with Symbiote Studios, a representative of JiNX.com women's apparel line. Chobot is also writing the "Ask Jess, Dammit!" blog for Maxim. She was named the 88th most desirable woman of 2008 by AskMen magazine and 14th hottest woman of business 2009 by Business Pundit. Chobot also hosts a weekly show featured on Inside Xbox called IGN strategize. Chobot recently placed at #57 in the 2011 Askmen's Top 99 Women poll.

Russell

« Reply #449 on: August 23, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
Gamer Girls need love too!

Jessica Chobot

I'm more interested in Gamer Girls who I'd actually have a snowball's chance in hell of going
to bed with.