Author Topic: The Rest of the Best  (Read 47346 times)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5136
  • Mr. Robot
Re: The Rest of the Best (Today's Topic: Favourite MST3k Episodes)
« Reply #240 on: July 28, 2011, 01:55:16 PM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 23 – Favourite MST3k Episodes
Agent for HARM

Movie Summary: Ah yes, it's the '60s again, and studly secret agents are running all over the place, proud and free. The eponymous "Agent For H.A.R.M." is one Adam Chance, a joyless fellow who favors yellow cardigan sweaters and looks like Dr. Smith's less effeminate younger brother. Chance is assigned to protect one Dr. Jan Steffanic, a scientist recently defected from a vague Iron Curtain country (remember them?). Turns out Steffanic is on the cutting edge of some wacko technology which shoots "spores" at people, turning them into quivering masses of green-grey fungus - quite a disgusting little fate, as you might imagine. Dr. Steffanic also has a frequently-bikini-ed niece, who is certifiably hot. And though she is easily 25 years younger than Chance (really, when has that ever mattered in the world of movies?), they become entangled. They survive an onslaught of fey, mincing Euro-bad guys, one of whom is the artist known as Prince. Turns out the niece -- like most alluring women in these kind of movies -- is Evil and not to be trusted. She is exposed as a double agent for the Commies, and then the movie mercifully ends.

Prologue: The 'Bots are really into Extreme Sports, man. Doesn't matter what, as long as it's extreme and you can yell really loud while doing it. This includes Extreme Yoga and Extreme Stamp Collecting. They berate Mike for being so un-Extreme.

Segment One: Mike is whisked away from the SOL by a mysterious Intergalactic Judge to stand trial for his recent rash of world-destroying. Bobo is appointed his defense attorney. Pearl, of course, is the prosecutor.

Segment Two: Pearl and Bobo's opening statements. Bobo gets very off-track, digressing mostly into ruminations about food. Mike feels doomed.

Segment Three: The 'Bots supply video testimony to the court. Servo mistakes his with a T.V. telethon; Crow sinks Mike's boat even further with a barrage of bleeped obscenities.

Segment Four: Servo searches for a legal precedent that might help Mike. Meanwhile down in the courtroom, the Observer testifies, adding weight to Pearl's case. But then he's craftily trapped in a lie about baking pies by Bobo, who knows his pies if he knows anything.

Segment Five: The 'Bots hold a candlelight vigil for Mike on the SOL. Meanwhile, Pearl calls her final witness, Ortega, who is sealing Mike's doom. Then Bobo counters with a little Amish boy, and all heck breaks loose. Finally the verdict from the Judge: Mike is guilty! And is sentenced to death!...But this is quickly commuted to community service. Back on the SOL, the 'Bots are not shy in making Mike get right to it, cleaning up the mess they made while he was away.

Reflections: The generic-'60s-spy movie theme from Agent for H.A.R.M. provided us all with yet another vehicle to torture each other's already embattled psyches around here at Best Brains -- it was sung and hummed at top volume for weeks, ultimately hurting everyone involved, I think.
This show had several milestones in it, if you're into that kinda thing. It marked the directorial debut of one Michael "Antonioni" Nelson, who did an excellent job despite the pretentious on-set wardrobe of jodhpurs and riding crop. Mike had a tough first assignment with our extended courtroom scenario, which was a trip into the unfamiliar for all of us -- but came through with flying colors (or more appropriately, with flying black and white). It was also the first show where the voice of Gypsy was supplied by our own set-and-prop genius Patrick Brantseg, filling Jim Mallon's big shoes extraordinarily well, and wielding the often-unwieldy Gypsy like a pro.

I also think Mary Jo and Kevin reached new heights of funny for Pearl and Bobo in the host segments, as attorneys for the prosecution and defense, respectively. Our brilliant editor Brad Keeley turned in a CableAce-worthy comic performance as the little Amish boy, challenging our collective ability to keep a collective straight face while taping.

I played the intergalactic judge, and though my voice changed accents and octaves in every segment, it was, technically, supposed to be only one consistent character -- although when Brain Guy took the stand, Paul sat in as the Judge. This is noticeable on not-so-close scrutiny, since I weigh roughly four times what Paul does, and it shows in the face. -- Bill Corbett.

Personal thoughts:
This was a treat for me to watch, as I got to see it before video downloads were common and youtube was around (or at least well known).  I got a tape from a friend and for a Canadian who can’t get MST3k except through Rhino episodes, it was great to see the newer episodes.  It was also a great one.  In fact, I have a fondness for all the spy movie episodes (except Castle of Fu Manchu) and this one is hilarious all the way through.  Well, it looks like I’m running out of room

Johnny “HARM” Unusual

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/idDzhBOD2fQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/idDzhBOD2fQ</a>

MontyServo

Re: The Rest of the Best: A LoC Funtime Supplement
« Reply #241 on: July 28, 2011, 08:00:58 PM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 21 - Top Super Powers
Better late than never.  My pick may be seen as a combination of several things that were on the original list. But it's my pick and I don't care. :)

Clarity
(as seen in the 2011 film, Limitless)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jOLqNOfzus4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jOLqNOfzus4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Personal thoughts:
This could just be seen as Super Intelligence, but to me it also includes a heightened state of awareness.  I guess you could say that Sherlock Holmes has this "power" (without the use of a little clear pill).  Just saw this movie by the way and loved it.

MontyServo

« Reply #242 on: July 28, 2011, 08:11:43 PM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 23 - Top MST3K Episodes
Nose wheel feels mushy!

San Francisco International

The Wiki:
The folks who run a large metropolitan airport handle several crises on the job. The airport’s arrogant security chief, played by Pernell Roberts, stages a phony crisis aboard an airplane full of congressmen in order to demonstrate the need for more security and safety precautions. Pernell is joined by Clu Gulager, who plays a policeman. The two must stop Tab Hunter and his gang from stealing a shipment of newly-printed currency. David Hartman also appears as a pilot whose wife is being held hostage, so that Hartman will delay takeoff long enough for the criminals to remove the money from the plane. A subplot involves a young boy taking to the air in a stolen Ercoupe because his parents are getting a divorce.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aWyzRst9Fjg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aWyzRst9Fjg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Personal thoughts:
One of my all time fav episodes of the show.  A classic that hopefully will be released by Shout Factory someday.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
Re: The Rest of the Best (Today's Topic: Favourite MST3k Episodes)
« Reply #243 on: July 28, 2011, 10:21:18 PM »
Agent for H.A.R.M
This is a great choice. So much to love: the low budget, the smarm, the sweater, the Prince jokes, the drunk boss, the out-of-place James Bond themes, the blonde. "Just need to run in and get my check...DA-DA-DA-DAAAAAA!!!" Mike on trial is hilarious, especially the videotaped depositions. My favorite riff is when Kevin sings the muted Grateful Dead song when the van drives away in the beginning. "Don't you let your deal go down."

San Francisco International
Another excellent pick. I actually considered picking this one myself, but Future War won the day. The host segment with Forrester and Frank as construction workers is classic. Mike as Erkel with all the other MST characters is damn funny stuff. This movie was made for MST3K with its cavalcade of TV movie actors and stock plot. I love the references to other TV cheese, like the actors are completely interchangeable in an endless series of guest starring roles. The riffing on the annoying kid is unrelenting and awesome. "Staggers from one commercial break to the next."

Haven't seen either one of these in a while. I think this weekend calls for yet another repeat viewing.
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
Re: The Rest of the Best (Today's Topic: Favourite Movie Fight Scenes)
« Reply #244 on: July 29, 2011, 12:54:16 AM »
Not a lot of participation yesterday.  That's a bit of surprise considering the subject.  Oh well.  Today's topic: Movie Fight scenes!  Here's the original list.  HI-KEEBA!

50. Edmond Dantes vs. Fernand Mondego - The Count of Monte Cristo (2002)
49. Bathhouse Knife Fight - Eastern Promises (2007)
48. Nighcrawler Attacks the White House - X2 (2003)
47. Bus Driver's Rumble - The Big Bus (1976)
46. Right Foot to Right Cheek - Billy Jack (1971)
45. Sean Thornton vs. Squire 'Red' Will Danaher - The Quiet Man (1952)
44. Railroad Overpass Battle - Battleground (1949)
43. The Lobby Scene- The Matrix (1999)
42. Dutch vs. The Predator- Predator (1987)
41. The Diner Robbery - A History of Violence (2005)
40. Shack vs A-No. 1 - Emperor of the North (1973)
39. Psycho Boy - Fight Club (1999)
38. Wong Fei Hung vs. The Axe Gang - Drunken Master 2 (1994)
37. Sing vs. The Beast  - Kung Fu Hustle (2004)
36. Gunfight at the O.K. Corral - Tombstone (1993)
34. Cairo Marketplace Fight - Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
33. Smiths - The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
32. Lo-Pan Goes Down - Big Trouble in Little China (1986)
31. Superman vs General Zod, Ursa and Non - Superman II (1980)
30. Yoda vs Palpatine - Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
29. Daniel LaRusso vs. Johnny Lawrence - The Karate Kid (1984)
28. Landlady and Landlord vs The Beast - Kung-Fu Hustle (2004)
27. Yoda vs Count Dooku - Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)
26. Rob Roy vs Archie Cunningham - Rob Roy (1995)
25. Dragon vs Colt - Way of the Dragon (1972)
24. Trailer Fight- Kill Bill Volume II (2004)
23. Hospital Shootout - Hard Boiled (1992)
22. Ash vs. Ash's Hand - Evil Dead II (1987)
21. Father McGruder vs The Zombies - Dead Alive (1992)
20. Darth Maul vs Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Gin - Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
19. Somerfield Fight - Hot Fuzz (2007)
18. Yu vs. Lien - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)
17. Rocky Balboa vs. Apollo Creed - Rocky (1976)
16. Wong Fei-Hung vs John - Drunken Master II (1994)
15. Optimus Prime vs. Megatron - The Transformers: The Movie (1986)
14.Hammer Hallway - Oldboy (2003)
13. Indy vs. The Swordsman - Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
12. T-800 and Sarah Conner vs T-1000 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
11. 3-Way Duel - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (1966)
10. Indy vs. The German Mechanic - Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
9. Nada vs. Frank - They Live (1988)
8. News Anchor Brawl - Anchorman (2004)
7. Westley vs. Inigo Montoya - The Princess Bride (1987)
6. Sanford Town Gunfight- Hot Fuzz (2007)
5. Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock - Spider-Man 2 (2004)
4. Ripley vs. Xenomorph Queen - Aliens (1986)
3. Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
2. Showdown at House of Blue Leaves - Kill Bill Volume 1 (2003)
1. Black Knight Duel - Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #245 on: July 29, 2011, 12:57:41 AM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 24 – Favourite Movie Fight Scenes
Wong Fei-Hung Vs. Thunderleg

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jYIx_uJLWdk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jYIx_uJLWdk</a>

Side One: Trouble maker and reluctant kung fu student Wong Fei-Hung (a heavily fictionalized version of a real guy).

Side Two: Yan Ti San AKA Thunderleg, master of the Devil’s Shadowless Hand.

The Stakes: The life of Wong’s father.

Personal thoughts:
Man, what a cool fight.  I always love drunken boxing, since it such an unusual style and plays with expectations of what a fighting style is.  It also shows Jackie Chan doing great choreography, and though it doesn’t use a lot of the cool improvised weapons and set pieces that his later films had, it makes for a cool old fashioned martial arts fight made up of clearly defined beats and features some very impressive agility.  I know Legend of the Drunken Master is more popular and the fights are certainly crazier, but I just like Drunken Master better as a whole, largely because the part where Jackie Chan gets upset about his alcoholism takes away from the fun of the character.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #246 on: July 29, 2011, 01:02:42 AM »
San Fran Internan was a great episode.  I have a soft spot of TV movie episodes, just due to the 70's/80's cheese in each one, but SFI was different.  It took a premise that was rather dull to begin with and tried so hard to make it exciting that it became insanely ridiculous.  They tried to use dull minutiae as important plot points, as if we should all gasp.  They created bizarre, meaningless conflicts that didn't seem interesting enough to resolve (Did that hippy hit that guy?  We may never know).  But they got the new runway in the end.  YAY!

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #247 on: July 29, 2011, 09:07:21 AM »
L.O.C. #24 – Best Fight Scenes

Timmy vs. Jimmy

Thoughts
It's just over the top of the top. It goes on forever and for me just gets funnier as it keeps going. It's very South Park, and as a result, something I find incredibly entertaining; all about context, I suppose.

"They'll run out of steam soon." Yeah, not so much.

The Wiki
The mini-DVD commentary for the episode describes how the fight between Jimmy and Timmy is based on the fight between George Nada (Roddy Piper) and Frank Armitage (Keith David) in the 1988 film They Live. When overdubbed with the appropriate audio from the film, the fight sounds and much of the dialogue match up almost perfectly with the animation.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/REbOa9lno6s?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/REbOa9lno6s?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #248 on: July 29, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
Jackie chan ladder fight:  First strike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9DJZAoq3g

This was so amazing when i first watched it.  The ingeniuty of jackie and his ability to turn ANYTHING into a weapon is so astounding and above all fun to watch.  I could link to hundreds of jackies movies that always fill me with jaw dropping awe but this is the one that as a kid really finally said im hooked. 

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #249 on: July 29, 2011, 10:03:30 AM »
Ok it wasn't allowed under the rules of the original list but this is one of my all time favourite fights:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWC6IVHNuGg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BWC6IVHNuGg</a>

Had to make the clip and post it to youtube.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:05:20 AM by Tripe H. Redux »

MontyServo

« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 24 - Top Fight Scenes
A small bit of the overall fight that originally was number two on this list.  I'm sorry but this one-on-one fight deserves it own mention.

The Bride (Uma Thurman) vs. Gogo Yubari (Chiaki Kuriyama) - (Kill Bill Vol 1)

The Wiki:
Gogo Yubari (played by Chiaki Kuriyama), a young associate of O-Ren Ishii, is a severely disturbed 17-year-old schoolgirl who takes a sadistic delight in killing. She is O-Ren's top assassin and personal bodyguard. Gogo's disturbed mind and vicious penchant for killing is displayed when she offers herself to a drunken man in a bar and then disembowels him.

Later on, she takes on Beatrix Kiddo when the latter has already slaughtered several of O-Ren Ishii's immediate guards at the House of Blue Leaves. Although the Bride gives her the opportunity to walk away, Gogo takes her on with a large meteor hammer, almost overcoming the Bride by strangling her savagely with the chain. Eventually Kiddo kills Gogo by driving a broken chair leg studded with nails into her foot which distracts Gogo so Kiddo drives the chair leg on the side of her head.

Gogo Yubari's name is based on two influences. Her personal name is based on Mach Go Go Go, the manga and anime that the English-dubbed cartoon Speed Racer was based on. Her family name of Yubari is based on the International Film Festival hosted by the former mining town of Yūbari, Hokkaidō, where Tarantino had been a guest many times. Her school girl uniform references Chiaki's earlier role in the film Battle Royale. Her weapon references both the "combat yoyo" carried by the schoolgirl character in the Delinquent Girl Detective manga / anime / live-action TV / movie series and the eponymous chain-weapon weapon from Master of the Flying Guillotine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9iIKn1Bl6c?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x9iIKn1Bl6c?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Personal thoughts:
My favorite fight in the entire Kill Bill saga.  And that says a lot given what else is in there.

MontyServo

« Reply #251 on: July 29, 2011, 08:33:56 PM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 24 - Top Fight Scenes

Kiss My Anthia vs. King Argotron - (Role Models)

Personal thoughts:
Just kinda fun shit.  Great actors all over this scene.

Nice choice.  That scene really made that movie in my opinion.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »
Late again.  Just got back from England, but here's the original list.  Be back later:

#53: Homestar Runner
#52: Kronk
#51: Strong Bad
#50: Lisa Simpson   
#49: Jay Sherman
#48: Spongebob Squarepants
#47: The Question
#46: Coach McGuirk
#45: The Grinch
#44: Bart Simpson
#43: Roger the Alien
#42: Marvin the Martian
#41: Brak
#40: Master Shake
#39: Huckleberry Hound
#38: Peter Griffin
#37: Roger Rabbit
#36: Zim
#35: Space Ghost
#34: Goofy
#33: Harley Quinn
#32: Droopy
#31: Stewie Griffin
#30: Sam & Max
#29: Optimus Prime
#28: The Tick
#27: The Genie
#26: Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner
#25: Shaggy and Scooby Doo
#24: Foghorn Leghorn
#23: Winnie the Pooh
#22: Phil Ken Sebben
#21: Rocko
#20: Spike Spiegel
#19: Buzz Lightyear
#18: Ren & Stimpy
#17: Phillip J Fry
#16: Pinky & the Brain
#15: Donald Duck
#14: The Joker
#13: Tom and Jerry
#12: Rocky and Bullwinkle
#11: The Monarch
#10: Eric Cartman
#9: Wallace and Gromit
#8: Batman
#7: Brock Sampson
#6: Wall-e
#5: Wile E. Coyote
#4: Bender Bending Rodriguez
#3: Daffy Duck
#2: Homer Simpson
#1: Bugs Bunny

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
Re: The Rest of the Best (Today's Topic: Favourite Cartoon Characters)
« Reply #253 on: July 30, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »
Welcome back Johnny!

L.O.C. #25 - Top Animated Characters

Dr. Byron Orpheus

Thoughts
The original list already reflects some serious Venture love, which is a testament to this show's pure awesomeness. Orpheus is such a loveable character. He's both a total badass and a big softie. I love how he tries so hard to get in on the action. He has some of his finest moments in the yard sale episode when he goes around trying piss off the arch enemies. I love the way he talks, especially when accompanied by his trademark dramatic music. My favorite aspect of his character is how he melodramatically exclaims everything. It doesn’t matter if he's casting a spell to defeat a demon or just deciding what clothes to wear.

"Alright fine. Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!"

"Do not be too hasty entering that room. I HAD TACO BELL FOR LUNCH!"

The Wiki
An expert necromancer and mystic who rents a portion of the Venture Compound and is friendly with Dr. Venture. Along with Brock, he is the only associate of Dr. Venture who displays any sort of competence, although his pomposity tends to detract from his abilities. His character is a parody of vintage comic book magic-users such as Doctor Strange and the even older Mandrake the Magician. His face and hair are similar to those of Vincent Price. He has been confused for Dracula a number of times. His speech is filled with overly dramatic phrases, delivered in a theatrically grandiose voice with extreme emphasis on mundane topics, usually over a background of ominous trumpet-laden music, implying the pun, "Dr. Obvious". After witnessing Dr. Venture's various enemies, he develops a fervent desire for an arch nemesis of his own. He is fiercely protective of Hank and Dean Venture.

Dr. Orpheus is voiced by Steven Rattazzi.

Embedding Disabled by Request – Gimme a break.
http://youtu.be/fkWD50Pz7sk

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Mr. Robot
Re: The Rest of the Best (Today's Topic: Favourite Cartoon Characters)
« Reply #254 on: July 30, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
LoC Rest of the Best - Day 25 – Favourite Cartoon Characters
Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum is a recurring fictional character on the animated series The Simpsons, voiced by Nancy Cartwright.[1] The son of Police Chief Wiggum and a classmate of Lisa Simpson, Ralph is best known as the show's resident oddball, and is noted for his non sequiturs and erratic behavior. His lines range from nonsensical, or bizarre interpretations of a current event, to surprisingly profound statements that go over people's heads; and his behavior varies between blissfully unaware, to dim-witted, to awkwardly spontaneous, even occasionally straightforward. The very nature of the character has undergone seemingly differing interpretations over the years and within various media, though his role as the show's quintessential basket case misfit remains his over-encompassing characteristic.

The creator of the show, Matt Groening, has cited Ralph as his favorite character.  He generally remains one of the more popular and often quoted secondary characters in the show.

Ralph is an awkward but good-natured 8-year-old boy in Lisa Simpson's second-grade class taught by Ms. Hoover. Although his beginnings were that of a tertiary child character along the same lines as Lisa's on-and-off friend Janey he has since become one of the more prominent secondary characters on the show, even being the focus or at least a major character of some episodes.

To date, these include: "I Love Lisa" (season four, 1993), an episode which arguably set him apart from other tertiary characters and defined much of the character,"This Little Wiggy" (season nine, 1998), and "E Pluribus Wiggum" (season nineteen, 2008); as well as appearances both minor and prominent in many other episodes. Ralph is also very popular to feature in various other media, and sees fairly frequent use in the Simpsons comic book by Bongo as a focus.

Ralph eventually became one of the show's most popular characters. He's a particular favorite character to feature on lots of media and merchandise related to the show; for instance Kidrobot released Ralph as a separate figure from the rest of their Simpsons line of figurines in 2009. The figure is twice as large as the other ones. Ralph's popularity as a character has even spread so far that the comedy band The Bloodhound Gang made a song called "Ralph Wiggum", dedicated to the character and composed solely of some of his most famous quotes for lyrics. The song can be found on their album Hefty Fine. Show creator Matt Groening has stated that whenever someone asks who writes specific characters (a common misconception about the writing process), writers will most likely take credit for writing for Ralph.

Personal thoughts:
Come on, it’s Ralph.  He’s a quote machine and can be a surprisingly sympathetic character on rare occasions.  While we haven’t seen those occasions in a while, Ralph is still a great character.
 <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oEWn0EyGDFs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oEWn0EyGDFs</a>

I never really cared for Bloodhound Gang... until this song:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EaGFPdP0-ug" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EaGFPdP0-ug</a>
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:45:51 AM by Johnny Unusual »