Author Topic: New Short "Animal Homes" Now Available!  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
New Short "Animal Homes" Now Available!
« on: June 28, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
http://www.rifftrax.com/shorts/animal-homes

Animals make their homes in lots of fun, interesting places! Some burrow into tree bark, while others burrow into the dense, matted armpit hair of a bench-napping Nick Nolte! Some gather twigs and leaves to construct nests, while others nest in the exhaust pipe of the inoperative Dodge Pacer in which Nick Nolte resides! Some dig elaborate underground tunnel systems, while others dig tunnels in the massive stack of restraining orders, ignored subpoenas, and unpaid adult pay-per-view bills that Nick Nolte keeps around so that he has something to wipe up his sick!

Mike, Kevin, and Bill invite you to join them for Animal Homes, which provides a window into the everyday lives of gophers, opossums, and other hideous rodent beasts that you usually only get to see on the side of the freeway, being very, very still!

http://www.rifftrax.com/shorts/animal-homes

In case you missed it: With this short, we're offering new file options.
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline PlayMSTie

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
Re: New Short "Animal Homes" Now Available!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 04:43:22 AM »
Goodness.  :D Did Nick Nolte pee in somebody's cornflakes or something?
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal." C. S. Lewis

Bring back Bridget!

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked:
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »
You've never seen the Nick Nolte mug shot have you. Also these days he kinda nuts like Busey.

Russell

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 12:50:09 PM »
You've never seen the Nick Nolte mug shot have you. Also these days he kinda nuts like Busey.
Want to know something weird? I always thought Nick Nolte and Gary Busey were the same
person... until somebody told me that they were not.

Please tell me they talk about homes for fish and they crack a "this is where the fish lives"
joke?

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 01:34:48 PM »
Want to know something weird? I always thought Nick Nolte and Gary Busey were the same
person... until somebody told me that they were not.

You're not the only one. One of them, I forget which, is in Hulk, which QuipTracks has a great riff of BTW. He looks exactly like you would imagine in that movie, based on all the Rifftrax jokes.

Please tell me they talk about homes for fish and they crack a "this is where the fish lives"
joke?

They don't. Too bad, that would have been a great idea.

There was an actual mole on screen and they didn't do a Thumblelina joke? For the second release in a row, I'm impressed at their restraint. Also, the whole possum sequence was hilarious.

Russell

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 03:10:15 PM »
They don't. Too bad, that would have been a great idea.
There was an actual mole on screen and they didn't do a Thumblelina joke? For the second release in a row, I'm impressed at their restraint. Also, the whole possum sequence was hilarious.
Thank you.  :)
... I haven't watched it yet... but by any chance are there any... ANTEATERS?!

Online RVR II

• Samurai Cop
  • Liked:
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »
Welp my Shorts Volume 17 is complete ;D

Offline stansimpson

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked:
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 10:31:27 PM »
Just finished watching.  Hilarious riff!  I don't know if it's the late-night giggles or what but I thought this was really, really great!  I'm gonna try really hard to remember a lot of these lines for when I'm at work tomorrow and I want to cheer myself up.

Favorite lines like...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Argh! I'm already forgetting a ton of great moments. Looking forward to watching this one again.  Great job, guys!!

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 12:23:08 AM »
I thought it was ok, not great.