I suspect there were a few on here that weren't on anyone else's list (which, given the number of people mentioned as being on a list, is probably true of virtually everyone's list).
Of the LoCs I've contributed to, this had to be the hardest one to put in order, because the criteria for each 'entrant' on my list were often so different (their personalities and/or their looks and which was most 'crushable' for me)... so it often depends on my mood as to which I find 'biggest' crushed-upon at any given time. That's not to mention the ones that I crushed on as a kid that I'm no longer interested in.
It was really hard to decide placement for ones that were more from my childhood and ones that were more recent. I tried to come up with an 'intensity' scale where the ones from my childhood that influenced my adult 'lovemap' [a concept in psychology which is probably available to see via a search of either Google, Wikipedia or Amazon] were treated as if they were partially still active, then compared them to more recent ones. As much as possible I tried to keep in mind how intense the crush was, but even there, I had to mix that with how long the crush lasted (some being 'short-lived but very intense', for instance).
Of the LoCs I've contributed to, I think this was the one where the largest number of my top picks made the final cut (5 out of 6), yet, if my memory serves, NONE of the rest of my list made it.
1. Brooke Burke
[amazing to me she ended up my #1: that's even with me 'marking off' for her having gotten a boobjob]
2. Morena Baccarin
3. Nathan Fillion
[If I was into guys, I'd be all over that!
4. Salli Whitfield-Richardson [on 'EUReKA']
5. Elizabeth Montgomery
[longest childhood crush]
6. Jessica Alba
7. Ann Margaret [childhood - probably the reason I prefer redheads, actually]
8. Ashley Tisdale [like her personality; reminds me of someone I know well]
9. Barbi Benton [late childhood - large influence on what I thought was sexy]
10. Summer Glau
11. Tamera Mowry
12. Dina Meyer
13. Eliza Dushku
14. Tamlyn Tomita
15. Freema Agyeman
16. Meredith Baxter-Birney [childhood - first TV crush I remember, from 'Bridget Loves Birney']
17. Kristin Kreuk
18. Patricia Richardson [good 'wife' material]
19. Charlize Theron
21. Barbara Feldon [childhood]
22. Marlo Thomas [childhood - 2nd most memorable childhood TV crush]
23. Kate Jackson [teenhood]
24. Nana Visitor
25. Natalie Wood [esp. childhood, but I still think she was gorgeous]
Could someone post a list of the final 'top 50' (like the first two lines for the entries: the name plus points/top voter)? It's always interesting to look at the final lineup without going through multiple pages to see it. Thanks!
And, again, a big thanks to Monty for the superb work on the list, and for belting it out in record time (with bonuses, yet)!