login

Author Topic: List of Crap #49! - Top 56 Celebrity Crushes  (Read 62340 times)

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
Re: List of Crap #49! - Top 56 Celebrity Crushes
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 07:16:10 AM »
Dang it.  I got busy, and I wasn't able to get my list in.

Got busy? Or got busy?  ;D
Bonhead #2
fs!!

spaceforarent

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 08:33:53 AM »
Had I made a list I would have had a dude. Pretty high up too.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3620
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
Dang it.  I got busy, and I wasn't able to get my list in.

Got busy? Or got busy?  ;D

I got busy getting busy.

MontyServo

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »
Number 50
(24 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #2 by Tyrant)
Conan O'Brien

The Wiki:
Conan Christopher O'Brien (born April 18, 1963) is an American television host, comedian, writer, producer and performer. He is currently the host of Conan, a late-night talk show that airs on the American cable television station TBS.

O'Brien was born in Brookline, Massachusetts and raised in an Irish Catholic family. He landed his first comedy job as a writer for the sketch comedy series Not Necessarily the News, after first serving as president of the Harvard Lampoon while attending Harvard University. After graduating, he moved to Los Angeles, where he wrote for several comedy shows, and later moved to New York City to work on the writing staff of Saturday Night Live, and later for The Simpsons. O'Brien went on to serve as host of Late Night with Conan O'Brien from 1993 to 2009, before going on to host the short-lived The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien for seven months. He is the only personality to ever serve as host for both the NBC Late Night and Tonight Show franchises.

On April 12, 2010, it was announced that O'Brien would begin hosting a new late-night talk show on cable TV network TBS. Conan premiered on November 8, 2010

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aKBQrXxrvu0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aKBQrXxrvu0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:

"Looking back at my character, I've gotten to do about 12 different parts because I started out crazy, in a potato sack, in a demon dimension. Now I'm in charge of this multimillion-dollar science lab. The journey between those points has really brought a lot of strength to the role."

MontyServo

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 04:54:14 PM »
Number 49
(24 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #2 by Tripe)
Amy Acker

The Wiki:
Amy Louise Acker (born December 5, 1976) is an American actress. She is best known for her roles on the television series Angel as Winifred Burkle and Illyria, on Alias as Kelly Peyton, and on Dollhouse as Dr. Claire Saunders/Whiskey. She also appeared in the ABC series Happy Town.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vP_jGGHJ9Zg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vP_jGGHJ9Zg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:

"Well, I was one of the older ones. **** and I were the older of the group, as opposed to ****, who was still 17 and going to school on-set. It really wasn't that hard for me—it's about her feeling comfortable in her own skin, and that's something that you struggle with in the type of business that we're in, [which] sometimes feels like a giant high school. [Laughs.] Some things were nostalgic, but other things were just playing on feeling like you're the outsider, or feeling like you're in that in-between phase. That awkwardness is not so unfamiliar to me."

MontyServo

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
Number 48
(24 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #2 by ColeStratton)
Linda Cardellini

The Wiki:
Linda Edna Cardellini (born June 25, 1975) is an American television and film actress. She is best known for her roles as high school student Lindsay Weir on Freaks and Geeks, as Velma Dinkley in the live-action Scooby-Doo films, and as Samantha Taggart on ER.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nyxGC88Tsc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9nyxGC88Tsc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:

"Starting with **** in 1988 which had a great strong female lead that was both tough and vulnerable, I sort of feel like it’s something I’ve known for years now and everybody else is catching up to. I think it’s taken a while for movie stars to realize that this [television] is the place to work for woman, whereas in features you’re usually — not always — going to be relegated to wife or girlfriend."

MontyServo

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2011, 05:12:10 PM »
Number 47
(24 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #2 by Gunflyer)
Dana Delany

The Wiki:
Dana Welles Delany (born March 13, 1956) is a multi-award winning American film, stage, and television actress, producer, host and health activist.

After various roles in the early career, in 1987, Delany garnered her first leading role in the short-living NBC sitcom Sweet Surrender and, 1988–1991, achieved wider fame as Colleen McMurphy on the ABC television show China Beach,[1][2] , for which she won two Emmy Awards. She received further recognition for her performances in the films Light Sleeper (1992), Tombstone (1993), Exit to Eden (1994), The Margaret Sanger Story (1995), Fly Away Home (1996), True Women (1997) and Wide Awake (1998). Since the mid-1990s, Delany has served on the board of the Scleroderma Research Foundation.

In 2000s she returned to television with a short-lived series FOX's Pasadena (2001), CBS's Presidio Med (2002–2003) and NBC's Kidnapped (2006-2007). From 2007 to 2010 Delany played Katherine Mayfair on the ABC series Desperate Housewives.  She is currently in the lead role as Megan Hunt on the ABC drama series Body of Proof.

Delany also known as a voice-actress, Lois Lane in the DC Animated Universe as well as the television series The Batman. In an interview, she said she loves to play "complicated characters".  Delany has been active in film, television, and stage since the late 1970s.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_9q24Lb54s?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8_9q24Lb54s?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:

"Being in front of the camera means I get to do more of the fun stuff.   It was hard at first.   I hated watching myself trying to act natural.   Day by day I am getting used to being followed by a camera. Sometimes I forget that all my goofiness is going to be seen by an audience."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:15:44 PM by Monty »

MontyServo

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2011, 05:20:03 PM »
Number 46
(24 points, on 2 of 18 lists - Top Vote #10 by House RAD)
Kari Byron

The Wiki:
Kari Elizabeth Byron (born December 18, 1974) is a San Francisco-based television host and artist, best known for her featured role on the Discovery Channel show MythBusters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhAR5VS44NU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FhAR5VS44NU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:

Tomorrow, the next five entries. #45-41 including a few of our number one picks!  Stay tuned!

MontyServo

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2011, 05:22:15 PM »
I really love seeing Linda Cardellini and KAri Byron on this list.  Makes me wish I had thought of them when making my list.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6576
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 05:32:06 PM »
Number 46
(24 points, on 2 of 18 lists - Top Vote #10 by House RAD)
Kari Byron

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEFT KARI BYRON OFF MY LIST!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2011, 05:36:57 PM »
Number 49
(24 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #2 by Tripe)
Amy Acker

So fecking, heart-stoppingly, beautiful, she only barely missed the top spot.

Also, so I sort of look like one person from Mythbusters and I share a birthday with another.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2011, 05:57:15 PM »

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEFT KARI BYRON OFF MY LIST!

Kari Byron wasn't on my list, but she's definitely a cutie. She's bubbly too, a quality I find quite appealing.  ;D

P.S. Hey Monty, why are limited to just five a day? Are we rationing crushes in time of war?  ;)
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5042
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2011, 06:06:16 PM »
Dana Delaney came incredibly close to being on my list.  She definitely would've been on my list if I hadn't specifically set aside some spots for childhood/teen celeb crushes (ones that played large roles in forming my 'Lovemap' [see Dr. John Money's idea of Lovemaps, just click the word and magically you can find out about it  ;) ]).

She is also obviously one of the women that continues to remain beautiful as she ages, and she got even more beautiful as she passed through her 40s, so she's still a serious hottie in her 50s.

Part of my definition for 'Celebrity Crush' was that I would go out of my way to see the person in TV shows/films, even if I didn't think I'd like the show/film.  Dana certainly fills that criteria [heck, I actually bought Exit to Eden, just for her scenes].  But there were just too many others that were more intense that beat her out.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

MontyServo

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2011, 06:12:29 PM »
P.S. Hey Monty, why are limited to just five a day? Are we rationing crushes in time of war?  ;)

I will probably double up and do 10 a day on Friday and Saturday since I am off from work then. Maybe 5 early and then 5 later in the day.

Plus I think limiting the list to just a few per day allows each entry time to shine on it's own without being lost in the shuffle.

Offline D.B. Barnes

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 6621
  • "AMIRITE?!?"
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 06:19:02 PM »

I will probably double up and do 10 a day on Friday and Saturday since I am off from work then. Maybe 5 early and then 5 later in the day.

Plus I think limiting the list to just a few per day allows each entry time to shine on it's own without being lost in the shuffle.

That's fair. I'm just being an impatient little squawker.  :)
VIVA IL ESORDIO DEL DIABETE ADULTO DUCE!!!