login

Author Topic: List of Crap #49! - Top 56 Celebrity Crushes  (Read 61031 times)

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
Re: List of Crap #49! - Top 56 Celebrity Crushes
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2011, 04:00:33 PM »
I think Isla Fisher is adorable, too. Loved her in Hot Rod, one of my favorite (and most quoted) movies.
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6297
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2011, 06:01:33 PM »
Number 43
(25 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #1 by Scribblesense)
Brian Blessed
:clap: :clap: :clap:

MontyServo

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »
Number 42
(25 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #1 by LucasM)
Brooke Burke

The teeth, man! GOOD GOD, THE TEETH!

Yeah, that is probably not the best picture of her I could have posted.  But a lot of these picture sites are scary with lots of pop ups and who knows what else.

She is still hot, even with scary teeth.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4981
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »
How's this?

The teeth seem perfectly in proportion, don't they?  She's even pointing them out for you.  ;D   ...Yes, there are teeth in the picture.

[Seriously, like Monty said, what was in the LoC list was just a bad pic of her.]

The above pic is after having three babies.  [Well... not immediately after, and since she was partly a model, with the assistance of a professional trainer probably 2-3 hours a day.]

But what I crush(/have crushed) on is largely her personality, as well as her more exotic 'blended' looks (she's French/Irish on her father's side, Portuguese Jewish/Irish on her mother's side).  She seems like someone who would be fun to be around, as well as being a great wife and mother.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:44:11 PM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
I have had a huge crush on Mary Stewart Masterson ever since I saw her in Some Kind of Wonderful back in '87.  In this case it may have been more of a crush on the character than the actress because there hasn't really been anything else she has been in that makes me think the same way about her.  It was definitely a movie that spoke to me as a teenager, and it is still a fave to watch once or twice a year.

If we ever do Fictional Crushes, I may end up with the same number one pick.   ;)
Ah, I seem to have forgotten her. I felt the same way when I saw her (though I've got a thing for shorter hair already), wish I'd kept her in mind for this.

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 466
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »
Number 41
(25 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #1 by House RAD)
Isla Fisher
Ah! Dammit! I was looking through my dvds for ideas and gave up because it wasn't really helping. I must have stopped before Hot Rod... She definitely would have been high on my list.

Offline Scribblesense

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 2
  • I use every color in the box. At once.
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »
Number 43
(25 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #1 by Scribblesense)
Brian Blessed
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I very briefly considered not making him my Number One, but out of every celebrity I can think of, he's the only one whose personality I can say I truly enjoy. Not to mention he could read the phone book and make it not only interesting, but gut-busting entertainment.

I would take a bullet for that man. I would throw him on my back and carry him to the top of Mt. Everest.

If that's not infatuation, I don't know what is.  ;D
"Hey, you kids! Those boxes are for shipping! Not for creating a world of pure imagination!"

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6297
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »
He should've been the Greatjon.
He should have been Odin in Thor, goddamnit!

MontyServo

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2011, 10:31:51 AM »
Number 40
(25 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #1 by Tyrant)
Vincent Price

The Wiki:
Vincent Leonard Price, Jr. (May 27, 1911 – October 25, 1993) was an American actor, well known for his distinctive voice and serio-comic attitude in a series of horror films made in the latter part of his career.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVGnWgxmHZk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hVGnWgxmHZk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:
"I have sly eyes. When I was in school they always said, '**** can never be elected Head Girl because you never know what she's thinking."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:01:30 AM by Monty »

Offline sarcasm_made_Easy

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »
Vincent price.  Man there was a guy with class. 

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2011, 10:45:10 AM »
Wooooooooooo I think I know who's coming. I'd let her be head girl any day she wanted.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 10:48:32 AM by Tripe H. Redux »

MontyServo

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »
Number 39
(25 points, on 1 of 18 lists - Top Vote #1 by Tripe)
Emily Blunt

The Wiki:
Emily Olivia Leah Blunt (born 23 February 1983) is an English actress. Blunt's first major film role came in the British drama My Summer of Love (2004). She then appeared in The Devil Wears Prada (2006) for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe and a BAFTA. She has since appeared in a number of American and British productions, including Charlie Wilson's War (2007), The Young Victoria (2009), The Wolfman (2010), Wild Target (2010), and The Adjustment Bureau (2011).

In 2007, Blunt won a Golden Globe Award for her performance in the 2005 BBC television film Gideon's Daughter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/puDiOBqHnIU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/puDiOBqHnIU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:
"For some reason I never feared being type cast. I just take my roles based on the character, and the script, and the people that are doing the film and whether or not I think it would be fun to do the film. But as an actor you do want to challenge yourself and step outside what you have done in the past and that what I like to do, I like to jump around and try different things and stretch myself. I most likely won't do horror for a while but it's just because I've done it already and you move onto the next thing."

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2011, 11:12:48 AM »
Sigh. So yummy.

MontyServo

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »
Number 38
(25 points, on 2 of 18 lists - Top Vote #4 by Relaxing Dragon)
Mary Elizabeth Winstead

The Wiki:
Mary Elizabeth Winstead (born November 28, 1984) is an American actress, perhaps most widely known for her scream queen roles in the horror films Final Destination 3, Black Christmas, Death Proof, and The Thing, as well as her lead role in the acclaimed film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Her earliest national exposure was in television, including work on the soap opera Passions for which she was nominated for a Young Artist Award.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2fYr9g546M?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u2fYr9g546M?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:
"For me, the first film was frankly about learning how to act. I can watch **** from about halfway on without cringing . . . When **** came around, we decided to make a different type of movie altogether and made an action-adventure picture with the same imbecile."

MontyServo

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2011, 11:29:49 AM »
Number 37
(25 points, on 2 of 18 lists - Top Vote #3 by Tyrant)
Bruce Campbell

The Wiki:
Bruce Lorne Campbell (born June 22, 1958) is an American actor, producer, writer, and director. A legendary B movie actor, Campbell is most famous for his starring roles in cult films like The Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, Crimewave, Army of Darkness, Maniac Cop, Bubba Ho-tep, Escape From L.A. and Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat. He played the main role in the short-lived but successful science fiction/western TV series The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. during the 1993–1994 television season. He has also starred in another short-lived but successful adventure/comedy TV series Jack of All Trades. He also stars in a spoof of his B-movie cult status in the 2007 film My Name Is Bruce. He has starred in mainstream cinema as well, most notably Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Congo and McHale's Navy. Campbell has had an extensive working relationship with director Sam Raimi, starring as Ash in Raimi's Evil Dead trilogy of horror-slapstick as well as cameos in Raimi's Spider-Man series and Darkman. He is currently starring as Sam Axe in TV series Burn Notice on the USA Network.He will provide his voice for the upcoming computer animated movie Cars 2 as Rod "Torque" Redline.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yg6bZSM48vU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Yg6bZSM48vU?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Up Next:

"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."