Author Topic: 2019 Rifftrax Kickstarter - Octaman, Star Raiders, and Giant Spider Invasion  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 627

And I guess Star Raiders is being recorded before the broadcast in theaters for budgetary reasons?

A Live-To-Tape show is something that some of us on the crew have wanted to try for a very long time. Live-Live is great, but we want to see if we can make the experience better for theater goers by being able to get rid of the audio issues, satellite drops, and other issues that always seem to pop up with a properly-live stream. I believe that we're able to try it with this show because of the way the schedule with the Belcourt worked out.
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline majorjoe23

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 26
There was just a Kickstarter update saying they’re going to go ahead and do the Octaman Blu Ray option. I’m pretty happy about that.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2550
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Plus the usual discount voucher at the end of the message! Got my back up to date with MKB features. I have a couple from MJ&B to catch up on still.
FINE

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 283
Plus the usual discount voucher at the end of the message! Got my back up to date with MKB features. I have a couple from MJ&B to catch up on still.

I can't find that voucher. In an email to backers at a certain level?

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2550
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty

No, I'm a $1 backer, but it's right at the end of the Kickstarter update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rifftrax/rifftrax-live-2019-three-great-movies-riffed-live/posts/2458652

FINE

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 283

No, I'm a $1 backer, but it's right at the end of the Kickstarter update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rifftrax/rifftrax-live-2019-three-great-movies-riffed-live/posts/2458652

Thanks! Missed somehow.

Online stansimpson

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 289
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
Well, looks like our area is under high alert for heavy thunderstorms, tornadoes, and 60mph winds tonight. For safety's sake, I'll have to catch the encore showing of Octaman next week. Besides, even if I went, I doubt the stream would come through very well. The satellite isn't usually very reliable during heavy thunderstorms.