Author Topic: Mind Over Matters  (Read 840 times)

Offline Sass

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
Mind Over Matters
« on: June 12, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »
I recently purchased this book and Movie MegaCheese.  I got Mind Over Matters first and I have not stopped laughing.  OUT LOUD.  I was getting my hair done the other day and actually snorted.  It was humiliating.  I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything or it would've come out my nose.  This book needs a warning - DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC.  Unless you like people giving you pitying looks like you're mentally challenged.  Definitely buy a copy and read it!  If you haven't already.  Also, I know Kevin wrote a book, has Bill? 
"You're gonna make this look better in post, right?"
"What the hell is post?  Keep flailing!!"

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 987
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
Re: Mind Over Matters
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:30:43 AM »
Well, this one. But since that's a grandfather living in Connecticut, I suspect that's a different Bill.

Seriously, our Bill has written a couple of plays, so he's good. Oh, and he co-wrote "Meet Dave" too. But we don't mention that too much.

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 629
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
Bill is quite the play/screen writer. You can get a copy of "Hate Mail" here. http://www.playscripts.com/author.php3?authorid=299

Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline Sass

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
Awesome :)  Thanks!
"You're gonna make this look better in post, right?"
"What the hell is post?  Keep flailing!!"

Invader_quirk

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 03:15:30 PM »
I won first in several forensics tournaments using chapters from that book in high school. Easily the funniest book I own.