Author Topic: ICWXP - Preview from the Next [Made for TV] Episode!  (Read 32341 times)

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2951
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: ICWXP - Preview from the Next [Made for TV] Episode!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
Thanks! ;D
Youtube.com/rvr2

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 04:53:14 PM »
[Help slap around my channel a bit so I can make a little more cash.. 8)

I'd be glad to!  What's the link?
Since I couldn't post the direct link from my Blackberry earlier, here it be ..

http://www.youtube.com/rvr2

And you can follow my latest videos in my vacation thread of my adventures in Mexico here..

http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,6405.2295.html

Have I whored my channel enough yet?? :scared: :speechless:

Offline mr.b.natural

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 109
  • Mr.B you're hot!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »
Oh man, it's only a matter of time before movie riffing makes it's way back onto television and with the MST3K groups not pushing for it and not even that interested in it it will likely be one of us iRiffers who makes the break and with groups like ICWXP so far ahead of the pack it won't be me!  If any groups do make it will you please hire me for your show?

I'd suggest courting FX as they are more open to user-submitted material ever since "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" became a hit.  I seem to remember they even had a contest where they let anyone pitch anything to the network several years ago.  Just about any cable network would love to have a show that fills two hours and is prepared to tap into a preexisting fanbase.  Like I said, it's only a matter of time.   

Offline Henry88

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 564
  • Riff Super Monsters
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 08:05:28 PM »
Oh man, it's only a matter of time before movie riffing makes it's way back onto television and with the MST3K groups not pushing for it and not even that interested in it it will likely be one of us iRiffers who makes the break and with groups like ICWXP so far ahead of the pack it won't be me!  If any groups do make it will you please hire me for your show?

I'd suggest courting FX as they are more open to user-submitted material ever since "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" became a hit.  I seem to remember they even had a contest where they let anyone pitch anything to the network several years ago.  Just about any cable network would love to have a show that fills two hours and is prepared to tap into a preexisting fanbase.  Like I said, it's only a matter of time.   

quoted for truth
Academy Days by henry88 aka  Ghost of Criswell
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3299939/1/Academy-Days mind dropping a review or perhaps sharing some ideas via pm

Offline mr.b.natural

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 109
  • Mr.B you're hot!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 07:02:46 PM »

quoted for truth

Thanks.

So whoever makes it first is going to hire me right?...right?

You could also try the Oprah Network.   :)  Any new network really.  G4 and Reelz are also good candidates. 

Offline Henry88

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Riff Super Monsters
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:16 PM »
if they do get on TV  that would mean i could   post none PD movie into the ICWXP movie library(at 57 pages right now)   i can relly cut lose! >:D
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3299939/1/Academy-Days mind dropping a review or perhaps sharing some ideas via pm

Offline Henry88

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Riff Super Monsters
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 10:01:28 PM »
ICWXP comic in the works and possibly motion comic! Probably set between Episide 104 and 201 and before 101 as well!

http://www.facebook.com/icwxp?sk=wall

now there are getting into comics.....oh my

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2400
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 06:44:04 AM »
I demand billboards next!

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 09:32:42 AM »
From FaceBook.. :speechless:

So, looks like I'm going to have to pay about $900-$1,000 a month for my utterly worthless degree from scam school Ai Online. The next episode of ICWXP is likely to be the last, friends. Today is a very sad day for me.
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :scared:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SU29jTJC7BI&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SU29jTJC7BI&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

Offline Rikk Wolf

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
    • Incognito Cinema Warriors XP
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 09:52:33 AM »
Word travels fast.  We're going to do all we can to make this next episode special, but it's hardly how we want to go out.  The story sets up tons of new characters and premises for subsequent episodes, and we'd want to riff a full length for our swan song, of course.

These fraudulent loans are going to completely choke me out financially, so unless some kind of miracle happens, it's hard for me to imagine a way to fund more.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping something will work out, though.  Perhaps Episode 201 will sell more than any previous episode and have a longer shelf life, maybe we'll get some private investors or some kind of web-tv deal.

One way you can help is spreading that video like wildfire, so thank you Richard.  There's also a support group for scammed students here - http://www.facebook.com/aifraud  

I'm hoping for the best, but as of right now, things don't look too good.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »
Word travels fast.  We're going to do all we can to make this next episode special, but it's hardly how we want to go out.  The story sets up tons of new characters and premises for subsequent episodes, and we'd want to riff a full length for our swan song, of course.

These fraudulent loans are going to completely choke me out financially, so unless some kind of miracle happens, it's hard for me to imagine a way to fund more.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping something will work out, though.  Perhaps Episode 201 will sell more than any previous episode and have a longer shelf life, maybe we'll get some private investors or some kind of web-tv deal.

One way you can help is spreading that video like wildfire, so thank you Richard.  There's also a support group for scammed students here - http://www.facebook.com/aifraud  

I'm hoping for the best, but as of right now, things don't look too good.

Hope you talk to an attorney and see if a class action lawsuit may be in the works against AI.. :-\

My student loans (from my local university) are like a friggin albatross for me as well and unless I can find some way to bring in more income (hitting the lottery would do it), they will be with me for eternity :-[
Good Luck!

Offline Rikk Wolf

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 1
    • Incognito Cinema Warriors XP
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:01 AM »
I've actually spoken to many attorneys and because of the fine print in the school's enrollment agreement, once you sign, you're throwing away your right to sue them.  New laws have passed regarding class action suits and it's become nearly impossible to get one going now, especially with the way they word their agreement.

Every lawyer I've spoken to has told me there's virtually nothing students can do to defend themselves.  You just have to pay.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 10:02:16 AM »
I've actually spoken to many attorneys and because of the fine print in the school's enrollment agreement, once you sign, you're throwing away your right to sue them.  New laws have passed regarding class action suits and it's become nearly impossible to get one going now, especially with the way they word their agreement.

Every lawyer I've spoken to has told me there's virtually nothing students can do to defend themselves.  You just have to pay.
That really sux! :angry:

shodan

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 10:17:27 AM »
ditto man that really sucks. and that agreement, does the fact that you're not allowed to sue continue indefinitely or only for the period of time you're enrolled with the school?  well anyway it may not cover everything but you know you got support here on the interwebs. and this stuff has the hilarity, production values and downright badassness that make it deserving to be on tv, so i hope you guys get there. on an unrelated not nice to see you guys have an on set chainsaw ready and gassed up at all times ahaha. good luck, and stand tall and rock the heavens.

p.s. im ginna do the same as the following posters, ill donate somethin when i get the chance
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:17:18 PM by shodan »

Offline doggans

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 453
  • w00tstock Photobomb is TEARING Zombie Wiseau APAHT
    • doggans.com
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

Could somebody who DIDN'T sign up sue them on everybody else's behalf?

As soon as my next paycheck comes, I'll make a donation on the site. Won't be a HUGE one, but I want to help in whatever small way I can.