Author Topic: PUN FUN! [And Other Wordplay]  (Read 5591 times)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4925
Re: PUN FUN! [And Other Wordplay]
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 02:06:24 AM »
[Gotta' say: I'm lovin' these!  OK... enough 'non-pun' verbiage...]

Fred always expended careful unremitting attention and persistent application of himself to scratching the cheeks of his rear end.  Butt of course it was expected that he would, as he was ass-itch-uous about everything he did.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:45:13 AM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline daltysmilth

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 45
  • This is MY Enterprise. Eat it, Abrams!
    • My Space
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 09:03:23 AM »
I don't know if this is the place to bring this up, but my friend was in a motorcycle accident recently that ended up paralyzing the entire left side of his body.  But he's all right now.
CROW:  (Sinisterly) The Secret Government Eggo Project...
--Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

"Jason, Chess is a game of chance."
-- My friend Shawn to my friend Jason upon being defeated at a game of Chess.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=112104

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 11:02:59 AM »
I don't know if this is the place to bring this up, but my friend was in a motorcycle accident recently that ended up paralyzing the entire left side of his body.  But he's all right now.

:D

It's too bad... I understand that even his girlfriend describes him as being half the man he used to be.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6255
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 01:00:12 PM »

It's too bad... I understand that even his girlfriend describes him as being half the man he used to be.
yeah, but I understand he's very sensitive right now. These comments might rub him the wrong way.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 498
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 02:59:28 PM »

yeah, but I understand he's very sensitive right now. These comments might rub him the wrong way.
Not much left of him anymore, huh?

Offline SJP

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 210
  • Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2011, 07:53:10 PM »
I just recently found out Disney made a sequel to one of my favorite movies, and it just got released a few weeks ago.  I was so happy, I went out, bought it, and now I can't stop doing the "New Tron Dance."

Ouch.  That one was painful.
One Man Band Riffs.  18 riffs, over 600 served, since 2009.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
I just recently found out Disney made a sequel to one of my favorite movies, and it just got released a few weeks ago.  I was so happy, I went out, bought it, and now I can't stop doing the "New Tron Dance."

I haven't been able to master those moves... can you give me some Pointers, Sister?

Offline daltysmilth

• My Space
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 10:48:45 AM »

I haven't been able to master those moves... can you give me some Pointers, Sister?

I heard James Cameron's next project is going to be a sequel to one of his classic films.  The title: "Son Of Abyss".

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 12:03:57 PM »
I heard James Cameron's next project is going to be a sequel to one of his classic films.  The title: "Son Of Abyss".

That reminds me of the small General Motors truck with taller wheels and larger tread designed for use on sand: the Sonoma-Beach.

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
Oh, no, car puns.  We're retreading this old ground?  Honestly, I'm little tire-d of these things.  Let try something different for oil change.  Maybe a little engine-uity?

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 498
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »
Oh, no, car puns.  We're retreading this old ground?  Honestly, I'm little tire-d of these things.  Let try something different for oil change.  Maybe a little engine-uity?
As long as we can all stay in one Accord.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 06:12:54 PM »
Geez!  I make one little comment and you just drive it into the ground!  Good thing I don't usually swear, or I'd've likely felt "oh-dommit... er"... or maybe I wouldn't have.  At any rate I'll just have to put on the brakes on my car-related comments and say: later!  It's been a gas!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2399
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 07:40:47 PM »
Geez!  I make one little comment and you just drive it into the ground!  Good thing I don't usually swear, or I'd've likely felt "oh-dommit... er"... or maybe I wouldn't have.  At any rate I'll just have to put on the brakes on my car-related comments and say: later!  It's been a gas!

Enough!  We need to FOCUS!  You can't just RAM a car name into a sentence and make it funny!
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline SJP

• Worst...avatar...ever!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 07:55:10 PM »
Enough!  We need to FOCUS!  You can't just RAM a car name into a sentence and make it funny!

That statement is entirely Acura-te.

I once went over to that place where they filmed the Lord of the Rings and tried to rent an apartment.  But this little guy that owned the place refused to let me stay.  I offered him everything...money, credit, collateral on my car...he wouldn't budge.  I actually had to hire a mafioso enforcer to teach the guy a lesson.

Which just goes to show: You can't make a gnome let without breaking some legs.

Offline daltysmilth

• My Space
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 08:43:33 AM »

That's very CAVALIER of you.