Author Topic: MTV's Skins  (Read 390 times)

Offline Cassandra1982

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
MTV's Skins
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:51:14 PM »
Ok, so I basically think this show is brilliant and a good idea of what life is like for teens these days.  I have heard from friends that the show is getting a ton of complaints from parents of the teens watching the show.  I hear it may get canceled as a result.  Parents, news FLASH.  Your kids masterbate, they have sex right under your nose and they are all at one point concerned that they are pregnant, or got someone pregnant or that they have an STD.  I hope MTV keeps it going, puts another season on.  I mean if we can all watch Jersey shore so we can tell ourselves how smart our television choices are, well then I think we can make room for Skins.  I am not a teen anymore, but most of the stuff on Skins was an issue when I was.  So I can still relate.  The acting is not perfect, but it's better than a lot of stuff on tv.  The characters are interesting, their problems are up to date, being crazy, on drugs, sleeping with people and liking it or not liking it.  It is more real than some 30 minute sitcom where everything ends all happy after the last commercial break.