Author Topic: Rifftrax Presents! Jurassic Park 3 featuring Matthew J. Elliott Now Available!  (Read 6728 times)

Offline CJones

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
There's an "iRiff" for that (Quiptracks did it, but it's not on iRiffs, just their site, I believe)

I know. I already own it. QuipTracks is the only iRiff group that I have all of their riffs, though I'm working on others.

Perhaps someone should make a triple DVD case cover for the Jurassic Park trilogy of riffs.

Can we rewind a bit... There's a QuipTracks riff for The Lost World? I've bought every QuipTracks available on their site (except that one Voyager episode) and I certainly don't have TLW. Are you sure it was QuipTracks? And if so, where can I get it, 'cause I would buy that in a second.
Hm, it's no longer there, but I know they did it. Looking through my orders and there it is.

I seem to recall them talking about rewriting or rerecording one of their tracks, so maybe this was the one.

I asked them about this on their site (apparently they also did Jurassic Park). Here was the answer I got from Asbestos Bill:

Back on topic, I just finished watching this, my first MJ Elliott riff. Pretty good. I'll probably try his others eventually. I actually miss the Mike only riffs sometimes, so this takes me back to that. I still need to try one of the Janet and Cole riffs (already have both Blame Society ones).

spaceforarent

Okay, good, the thing I may have just been making up turned out to be true.

I suggest his Planet of the Apes riff, and not just because it's the only other one I've heard. It's also really good.

Offline Prince of Space 5049

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
I like MJE's style.  I think it's hard to pull of "Riffing" solo.  Here, he once again proves his merit.  Good job, I give it a 7.
[

Offline matthew j elliott

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked:
  • England - It's Totally a Place.
    • RiffTrax Profile
Is the blonde woman holding the mic at the lecture Peta Wilson? If so, I feel like I missed a trick there.
The next RiffTrax Presents is almost ready - unexpectedly delayed by my wife breaking her leg & having to script Wrath of the Titans.

Offline mattwnelson

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
    • Catbeard the Pirate!
Is the blonde woman holding the mic at the lecture Peta Wilson? If so, I feel like I missed a trick there.
The next RiffTrax Presents is almost ready - unexpectedly delayed by my wife breaking her leg & having to script Wrath of the Titans.

Good gravy, man! You're making her script Wrath of the Titans with a broken leg?!

BWA HA HA HA! Ambiguously phrased sentences, I love thee. No seriously. Hope she feels better and can't wait for the next one.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked:
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page

Sweet!

Well, about the rifftrax that is, not the broken leg.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries

Great news about the Riff! Bad news about your wife. I Hope she is doing well.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked:
    • RiffTrax Profile
Thanks for the best wishes guys - my wife has had her operation, and I somehow managed NOT to add the line "He's not the son of Zeus, he's a very naughty boy!" to the Wrath script.

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked:
    • RiffTrax Profile
Just wanted to mention, I asked the good people at this website to update my profile - it's been a busy four or five years.

Recording the next riff on 8 October, the day after my birthday. I'm not definitely saying it's going to be the Manos sequel, but if it is... well, don't be surprised.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked:
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Just wanted to mention, I asked the good people at this website to update my profile - it's been a busy four or five years.

Recording the next riff on 8 October, the day after my birthday. I'm not definitely saying it's going to be the Manos sequel, but if it is... well, don't be surprised.

Awesome news!

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Can't wait!
FINE

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked:
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
This was a very good riff.  Again, MJE shows he can solo riff. Lots of funny lines!

I also like how he "doesn't know we can hear him" at the start of the mp3.  Some very good jokes there! "...I know some bad people!  They could make you disappear! Now, press "record."  Why, hello, friends at home..."  8)

Standing recommendation: Watch Matthew J. Elliot Rifftrax!

I enjoyed this more than the original Jurassic Park, because there was no Goldbum, and less "glory and wonderment"  music. 

Next up:  The Expendables.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!