Author Topic: That One Little Girl's 'Pony' Cartoon that's Slowly Devouring the Internet  (Read 102738 times)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Tomorrow's Foxtrot.

I don't know, he seems like he'd be among the core group of young male fans really.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5896
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Tomorrow's Foxtrot.

I don't know, he seems like he'd be among the core group of young male fans really.
No, Jason rejects girlie stuff on principle.

Great strip, I love Foxtrot!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
But that's kind of the case with the bronies themselves anyway, isn't it?

Coragale

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, bro. I think Jason's reaction would be how it is; outrage at a "corruption" of something he loves.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5896
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, bro. I think Jason's reaction would be how it is; outrage at a "corruption" of something he loves.
Yeah. Jason could get into it if he gave it a chance, but he doesn't. He's really very sexist that way.

Offline Raefire

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 571
Guild Wars update notes: http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameupdates/default.php Under Elementalist: "All magic damage is now based on rank in the Friendship attribute."

On Bethesda's forums, almost all the threads have "My Little Pony" in front of them... http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/18-community-discussion/

Also this: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/new-welovefine-product-hoof-hands.html

Offline Raefire

• Not Hurt By Pain
...and fimfiction.net's back to normal.

Invader_quirk

A Brony with lots of resources is working on the first full fan episode. He has an orchestra and everything. He's released a sneak peek of his animatic. Looks pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-Ne10kapKNw

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2657
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Since it's now on Neftlix streaming I've watched a few episodes, can't say I'm hooked but I will probably watch more. 

Invader_quirk

Since it's now on Neftlix streaming I've watched a few episodes, can't say I'm hooked but I will probably watch more. 

That's what I said after the first few episodes... last night I went to McDonalds just to get a MLP toy... THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEM.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 1185

By episode 7 most people know if it's for them or not. 

Coragale

I knew by episode 1. Episode 2 really got me, though. "You little foals"... Pony puns are the greatest.

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
When you get to a point where you see something like this in your dreams (and react accordingly), that's when you know you've arrived.

Or when you get to Dragonshy. Whichever comes first.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
So far I've only watched about half of the first episode.  (I was watching with my wife, and she decided she was done.)  I'm still curious enough to finish, just now I know it'll have to be on my own time, and I can no longer have the excuse of there being a female in the room.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Raefire

• Not Hurt By Pain
So, my new oneshot story is out now: Family & Friends